Don't you love it?

What I couldn't figure out; is why, when Caroline was having all these "visions" of Bo in the plane, she didn't say to Kayla, or Victor, or anybody, "..and Steve is with him!". That may have at least given her a bit of credibility, or something for them to think about. They knew Steve was out looking for him.

Since we were seeing Caroline's visions, and Steve was there, yep, Steve was there. Yep, she only mentioned Bo.....after all, he was alone in the cell and in that room that was giving him electric shocks. She knew signs on the walls, could read what they said. Sure she saw Steve,. but he wasn't her focus. On that plane, it was all dark as the lightning kept striking, etc. And Steve WAS off to the side. But he was there.

I know he was there, but we don't know if Caroline saw Steve in her visions. She only mentioned Bo. They just used the same plane footage of the actual crash as her visions.

Oh, but as I said, WE saw what was HER visions. She was having them, they were showing us what she was seeing.

:OT: I haven't seen this mentioned before, but am I the only one wondering why no one has mentioned Bo's psychic visions from a few years ago? Weren't they caused by a Toomah?

Yes, he was chasing after someone.......a kid? Was it Theo?

Thank you. It wasn't even that long ago, it was still going on back in 2008 during the baby switch story line when I first started watching again. Caroline's visions of Bo brought it all back to me.

Back