Downton Abbey Season 4

I have to wait until the seasons comes out on DVD. This past season came out a few weeks into airing here in the US, so I got to finish this season ahead of PBS. My sister in Mesa has seen it hit and miss, so we are planning a few Downton Marathons since I have all 4 seasons on DVD, for her to see them all and catch up. I like re-watching to catch bits I might have missed for one reason or another. Every time I watch I have an "aha!" moment where some piece falls into place and makes something else make sense.

I'm wondering if Aunt Rosamund didn't go through a similar situation to Lady Edith and that's where Rosamund and the Dowager Countess' empathy comes from and why Aunt Rosamund has no children

From what Violet said, I assume that was the situation with Rosamund...and she might have actually lost the baby, making it even harder...I beieve that's why Rosamund has been so good to Lady Edith.

elaine

But Barrow knows something about Baxter....something he is threatening to expose.

They have already made Tom one of the family, and I do like him. I sincerely hope Barrow just stays the sneaky, underhanded nosy person he is, then maybe he can go elsewhere, like Mrs. O'Brien. In fact, with Green dead, why not go be Lord Gillingham's valet. ???

Back