Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 21

Reply from Sami: Hey, who are you doody-heads calling boring and long-winded?? And by the way, so what if Daddy hired Shawn Brady?? He is one of my sons, so why wouldn't my Daddy hire him?? My Daddy loves his grandkids.

Reply from Ciara: Shawn's not your son! He's my brother!

Reply from Sami: Duhhhh, of course he's your brother because you're my daughter, right??

Reply from Roman: Dammit, Sami! Why can't you keep your kids straight?!

Reply from Sami: Daddy, I know all of my kids: Shawn, Ciara, Chelsea, Andrew, Jeannie, Stephanie and Joey. So there!

Reply from Roman: I give up.

Facebook post by the Law Firm of Belle Black, LLPC: Salemites, if you need expert legal representation, the Belle Black Law Firm should be your first choice. Ms. Black is an expert on all areas of law, especially divorce law, child custody, and driving while intoxicated. She is available in person at all hours of the day. Instead of having to visit a stuffy law office, you can conveniently consult with her at the Brady Pub, Club TBD, the Town Square, Salem Park, or under special circumstances a room at the Salem Inn. And this is not some cut-rate firm, which runs ads on Titan TV after midnight. Expect to pay top dollar for Ms. Black's fine services. She has expensive tastes, and if she charged low rates, her clients might fear that she's not a top-flight attorney. Note, Belle Black, LLPC, does not accept lost-cat cases.

Back