Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook post from Abby: OMG, I killed Andre! I can't believe this! This is awful! I killed Andre! :sad:

Reply from Marlena: Not a big deal, honey. We've all been there.

Reply from Hope: Been there, done that.

Reply from Rafe: Killing a DiMera is like playing Whack-a-Mole. Another one will pop up.

Reply from Roman: Way to go, Abby! Stop on down for a free order of garbage can nachos to celebrate!

Reply from John: Aside from locking Doc in the DiMera basement, good job, kid!

Tweet from the Ghost of Revolutionary War hero General John Stark who defeated a force of Hessian solders at the Battle of Bennington in 1777,
stark.jpg

Gen. John Stark: "Just to set the record straight:
hooker Willow Stark, deranged Andrew Stark, and
sneaky Leo Stark are not my descendants. As
John Black would say: "That's a fact."

Facebook post from Abby: OMG, I killed Andre! I can't believe this! This is awful! I killed Andre! :sad:

Reply from Marlena: Not a big deal, honey. We've all been there.

Reply from Hope: Been there, done that.

Reply from Rafe: Killing a DiMera is like playing Whack-a-Mole. Another one will pop up.

Reply from Roman: Way to go, Abby! Stop on down for a free order of garbage can nachos to celebrate!

Reply from John: Aside from locking Doc in the DiMera basement, good job, kid!
Reply from Ghost Andre: You can all stop gloating. I'll be back as soon as a plot requires it. Everyone will be told that I was only knocked out by the urn and then decided to fake my death as a way to escape culpability for my misguided plotting with that awful Vivian and her unspeakable dunce of a son, Stefan O.

Reply from Ghost Dr. Rolf: Or just say that your death "didn't stick."

Reply from Ghost Stefano: Those fools in Salem just never learn. You can kill DiMeras temporarily, but never permanently. Even if they do seem to die, they can live on through their portraits. For example, my impressive portrait is more active, vital, and influential than most of the dreaming, dithering fools in Salem. As that idiot John Black would say, "that's a fact."

Abigail, on a Facebook yard sale page: "One brunette wig. Length at just below the shoulders. May have some blood here and there but you can't tell because of the color. Possibly haunted. Will have it cleaned. $35 or best offer."

Stefan comment: "I'll take it. For research. Just research. I swear. Can I come pick it up now? Please don't wash it."

Chad comment: "I swear on our dead father I will break your face again, man." (Hope, Rafe, Steve, Kayla, Gabi, Marlena, Jennifer, and 17 more like this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back