Fall Preview & Spoilers/ longer preview added

Thanks for posting link, Mouillette.

I looked at article and these are the spoilers from Soap Opera Digest fall preview so I merged topics together.

Someone needs to go back and fix article since it says February spoilers.

Wasn't Bo a ghost/spirit in the Beyond thing? Bo died in Hope's arms. He had an inoperable brain tumor, got worse and worse. He died outdoors, with no one else around.
So, if Days wants to have him be his kids' guardian angel, fine. But Bo did not die in another country.
Maybe they could/would invent another doppleganger, or a twin no one knew existed (Gad, hope not) but Bo is not alive.

And Kristian Alfonso (Hope) last said no way would she go back to regular Days.
Yes, everyone can change their minds.
Therefore, the writers really need to stop taking easy way out when writing out a character. Move them to another state, put them in prison, have them on an around the world cruise, or seeing the U.S. by car..., be in private place for rehab........just DO NOT HAVE THEM DIE. just tired of the raising of the dead....I hate sci=fi, horror TV or movies, zombie stuff, vampires, etc. etc. This is a soap, write it like one.

And Kristian Alfonso (Hope) last said no way would she go back to regular Days.
Yes, everyone can change their minds.
Therefore, the writers really need to stop taking easy way out when writing out a character. Move them to another state, put them in prison, have them on an around the world cruise, or seeing the U.S. by car..., be in private place for rehab........just DO NOT HAVE THEM DIE. just tired of the raising of the dead....I hate sci=fi, horror TV or movies, zombie stuff, vampires, etc. etc. This is a soap, write it like one.
Stefan is the WORST resurrection!

I agree with you Wilde Woman. Too many "celebrities" change their minds!

I would still like to know how they will get any sense of ratings. When we log into Peacock, we are logging into Peacock, not Days specifically. Unless there is tracking system we just don't know about. Goodbye, Nielsen Ratings!

They can track which shows are streamed and then slice and dice those numbers by people who watched the entire episode, people who only watched part, what time they watched, if they only watched certain scenes, how many viewers watched it more than one time, etc.

I second what JS said. In fact, the ratings are more accurate for streaming than for traditional media.

They also have information about what type of viewer you are, depending on how you watch, and what information you used to sign up.
Big Brother is watching us! Even if WE are NOT watching Big Brother!:rotfl:

Back