Fall Preview

I am on the train that some of these are from dreams or fantasies! Haha I say that every time.

In re: those Last Blast teens, wasn't it Mimi and Jan who plotted to pour a big pot of chicken or pig blood onto Chloe, only it got Philip instead? Chloe looks great with the new hair cut.

Did Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) really cut her hair or is it just pinned back like how Jennifer has done before making it appear short? Just don't see the actress getting rid of all those gorgeous locks. Mimi, for the most part, was jealous of Chloe in high school because of her friendship with Belle, Mimi felt pushed aside, and on top of that Chloe became instantly popular shedding her "ghoul girl" look. Mimi and Jan also put cameras in the girls locker room where Chloe was showering and the two of them posted it on the internet showing it at the 2nd Last Blast dance. Philip thinks Chloe purposely did it and dumps her, hence where the start of Brady and Chloe begins.

Does anyone think Tripp is the one who planted the evidence at the cabin? Will this story ever get resolved? And does Marlena get to go home? What happens with Hattie? There doesn't seem to be anything in the Fall preview about these stories. Who really shot Marlena and why? Are Shawn and Belle still in Salem during the fall? Are Rafe and Hope living together (I'm one of the few, I guess, who like these two together.) Is Hope too old to give Rafe a son? He'd make a great dad.

Days is pretty chintzy when it comes to giving out advance info.....mostly because they film so far in advance.
But....it is a fact that Belle & Shawn's visit is a short one, sort of like Sami's is, but longer than Mimi's will be.

It is strictly speculation........but yes, I believe that Tripp is probably the one who framed Ben.........and also speculation that Xander is the one who shot Marlena, just may be working with Kristen (since she knew all about Nicole involvement in Deimos' death...and Xander has that tape recording Brady made.....he took it from the safe.
Being that Hope is a grandmother of a 21 yr. old ...I would assume she is past child bearing age, but Salem is a magical town. We have no idea what Rafe & Hope's living arrangements are....tis never mentioned, but they ARE married.
Eventually, Hattie will be gone, Marlena home. but as to the when.......maybe during Nov. sweeps.........lol

No mention of Jack..........:sad:

We probably won't see him until the Day of Days promo as I think he's back much later in the year. Kate Mansi(Abby) wasn't even in this promo and I'm guessing she appears right after the baby is born. She posted a photo of a hospital room a while back saying her first day back on set was a lot like her last day in 2016.

I'll be really annoyed if Ciara is pregnant. After watching this week, I'm also on the Tripp planted the evidence bandwagon.

I need a Belle, Chloe and Mimi scene. Bonus if Brady and Shawn are in it too.

No comment on Farah Fath(Mimi)'s new look but she certainly looks different.

I loved the original Computer Guy, what was his name...He really deserved a main spot on Days...Cool like Nick. Who I really miss....He was so messed up Nick. :sad: ShaSha

Reactions: YPG
So, I don't know how reliable this site is so perhaps Jason47 can confirm.

I read on soap dirt that Trey Baxter has been hired to play EJ DiMera, Kritters (Kristen) patient. Whether he is actually EJ, o don't know.

Back