Fall Preview

Evidently SOD has Fall Preview issue.....and yes, it says Sarah turns up pregnant, Xander offers to help her out. Tsk, tsk.......is the daddy Rex......or Eric? or is she a bit further along and possibly Xander? LOL

Also, Vivian has revenge against Kate on her mind, Jen gets Dr. Rolf to come to Salem and use the hospital lab (?????) to make serum to help Jack & his memory. However giving Rolf a lab is asking for trouble, as Kristen goes toooo far in something or other, crosses a line with Brady, knows she can't win him, but asks ol Rolf to help her out!

This was from Dayzed And Confused In Salem's Facebook group but Jason 47 knows her, I think. Said to be from Ron Carlivati's fall preview but can't find another source for it.

FALL PREVIEW: Jordan is released from Bayview. Ben deals with Jordan being back in his life but he wonders if he has to worry for Ciara's safety. Ben feels like he got a second chance and Jordan should too. They need someone to take legal responsibility for Jordan and Rafe steps up as that person. They said it is way too soon for her to be close to a child and Ben is paranoid for Ciara's safety.

Things are looking up for Stefan and Gabi after all the backstabbing. They deal with Vivian being back and Vivian has her own revenge plan against Kate and drags Stefan into her revenge plan.

John/Marlena/Hope: Something is going on with Hope and John and Marlena try their best to help her. They said the story will come more into light as time goes on.

Eric/Nicole: "We built this romantic reunion we have been waiting for which is Eric & Nicole. In the end Eric is going to choose Nicole no matter what. I think Sarah understands that... It appears that there's nothing really to throw a monkey wrench into a happy reunion for Eric and Nicole. This being Salem and Days of Our Lives there needs to be a monkey wrench and it is IS Sarah pregnant or not? Sarah is not sure who the father of her baby is. She is forced to make a decision when Xander, who has a soft spot for her, discovers Sarah's secret, he offers his help."

It says Julie was going to host Eli and Lani's wedding. Julie is insisting they have the wedding without her but they don't want to. It turns out there's a bigger incident that threatens to overshadow their wedding and that happens when Lani is on duty. Ron said he won't get into much but it puts Lani in a crisis that threatens to postpone the wedding.

Jennifer sets Dr. Rolf up at the lab at the hospital to make this serum so that Jack can regain his memory. Giving Dr. Rolf a lab is really playing with fire. They said Jennifer is willing to do anything for Jack if it means getting his memory back. Ron said he wants to raise the stakes so instead of Rolf making a new formula he will make it more dramatic. They are building towards Jack getting his memory back. He said it is an old school action/adventure that the audience has waited a long time for. He said it's a Jack/Jennifer type story.

Vivian sneaks back into town and wants to pay Kate back for shooting her. Kate ends up in a life and death situation. Lucas and Will rush to Kate's bedside as she hovers on the brink of death.

You got the right place, NSC, and I read the same thing you did. There were direct quotes from the mag interview with Ron C. (headwriter).
I am guessing here that the show is dragging this week, because that all starts in Sept. In fact, Viv appears Sept. 2....

Check post #4 in this thread............

So, now......let me say this. Am disappointed that Days fell back on the old, old soapy thing of having female pregnant just as guy finally gets his impossible dream realized. It stinks, but so many figured that would be the case, it is a shame the writers could not/would not go that route. Why couldn't Sarah have told Eric she knows he has a way to go before he really will be ready to move on, & until then, they should not be together. Or Eric admitting he is not really ready to move on.

Thus, Holly is alive comes out, he is committed then to finding her..........and then comes the "Nicole is alive, too" bomb.

See, I don't like all the concentration on Sarah all this time. This is not Sarah's story, it is Eric's. I don't want to see Sarah as the martyr that is going to be coming up. Oh, I am giving up the man I love, just want him to be happy. No, this is Eric's story. He has been lied to, betrayed, been mourning for months. And his world fell apart, only to be suddenly put back together, but with cracks in it everywhere.

I so agree with you @Poirot about everything being about Sarah. It is obvious that she or the character is a favorite to write for, much to the dismay of many fans. It also sounds to me like they will be wimping out Xander for the love of his life, which will take his fun edge off. BOO!

I wonder if Kristen will have Rolf old tweak his memory serum so that Brady will only have selective memories and erase the bad stuff that Kristen did? It does sound like she will be around for a while.

So, Jordan is out already. I wonder how long she will be hanging around? Obviously, back with good ol' Rafe.

And do they have enough hospital beds to take care of Julie, Lani, and now Kate, too?

Thanks, No Spring Chicken for posting the fall spoilers.

I was going to start topic when I found cover of Soap Opera Digest. I'll post
picture probably on Friday.

None of us should be surprised about Sarah, should we?

Last edited:
Jordan is released: [Already? Those people at Bayview are real miracle workers.]

Eric/Nicole: [The writers may think their story is romantic, but how can anything involving the gloomy, scowling, anguished Salem Sourpuss fit that definition?]

Xander offers to help Sarah: [The X-Man may be a little rough around the edges, but he seems to be one of the few gentlemen in Salem.]

Jennifer sets Dr. Rolf up at the lab at the hospital: [It must be great for staff morale to know that Stefano's old scientist is working in their hospital.]

Kristen: [She's not in jail after all the crimes she's committed? If so, Melinda is a paper tiger and it's time for me to throw something at the TV screen.]

Kate's at death's door: [She was once saved by Dr. Super Jonas. Apparently, a mere mortal will have to be her savior this time.]

Back