Fall Preview

SPOILER ON UPCOMING STORYLINE...DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED!

Multiple reliable sources have now confirmed a big surprise coming to "Days" this fall. Do not read any further if you want to be surprised...

(LAST WARNING: DON'T READ ANY FURTHER)

Goodness gracious. Why all the warnings? This IS a spoiler thread.

Is this supposed to be a permanent jump ahead or just a short deal where someone gets to see into the future to then go back and correct all their bad behavior and save their soul?

If it is permanent, I'd guess it's correct that they want to fix what tons of people don't like but they run the risk of just ending up with the problem. They could change up everything and it still doesn't work. Maybe we'll find out that everyone is still really on that island they were all on years ago when everyone was killed off.

I think Stefan’s heart will go to Julie. As much as I did not like the introduction of Stefan I have grown to like him and praise the heavens, Gabi has a man of her own. I liked the original Stefan better. With the recast he became weaker and ineffective as a villain. Ugh. This character had so much potential and now it’s ruined. Ugh. The villains are getting old and boring there, TPTB. And no, Eve is not a suitable replacement. Why couldn’t she be the heart donor? And why did I just start hearing the song by Nirvana Heart shaped box?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabi is better with JJ I feel but looks like JJ may not be around for long either on canvas and Stefan is basically almost confirmed dead, let's be real. If Louise Sorel (ex Vivian) would have agreed to do the part again if she had more time, I doubt the actress would have even considered it if it's to kill Vivian off again. This whole thing is probably a way to write out Stefan and close the Gabi/Julie rivalry.

So Gabi may need to end up hooking up with Brady perhaps. Victor would definitely hate the idea. So would Sonny not trusting Brady more than Gabi. I just don't see who else to place either Gabi or Brady with. Kristen and JJ won't be that permanent. Brady will only be with Kristen so long as he is brainwashed by Rolf in some speculations.

Last edited:
Personally, I really like the current actor playing Stefan. But, to me, Stefan was never, ever, the kind of devious, nasty mean, plotting person that Stefano was, or even Andre. 1st Stefan was pretty quiet, never said much, certainly was not doing much in way of business, stayed in the house, and crushed on Gabby. Not any sort of personality at all. When recasted, the character became more animated, displaying emotions, got more involved with other Salemites, etc. it is a shame if the character was written out.

That said, who knows who might be coming to town, or even returning at some point. Plus Days has not done well in their pairings....until they accidentally hit gold, and then they ruin it. They get a strong actor, but concentrate on weak story for weaker actors, while causing others to look like idiots with their storyline. Next thing we know, Ben will be gone, Xander, too.

It is time, tho, some Days characters just be without so-called partners. Everyone does not have to be "paired" up with anyone.

So, here's another thought. Why is Dr Shah being re-cast and back on Days? Is it possible, that he's the one dies, and it's his heart that goes to Julie? Seems weird that he's back again.

Beside the fact that people are surmising he may be the one to kidnap Jen, they may just need another doctor with so many people in the hospital. Sarah doesn't work, and that leaves Kayla as the only working doctor

Thanks for the info. It's going to be interesting to see why
they wanted him back.

Back