Fall Preview

I hadn't seen any spoilers about JJ coming back, so good for them. Not in the least bit interested in Jan or that group, so I guess that includes Philip and Chloe. It makes sense that they are focusing on more of the younger cast. Not sure why Evan would be back since his sister has David. Since it appears that Rachel is with Kristen, they must be back for a while. Oh goody! What the heck are they going to do with all of those returnees? And, can that mean they don't need Gwen anymore so she can go and stay gone?

I wonder what they are going to do with Jake since Gabi is going to be gone for awhile? I also wonder what the story will be Evan?

Supposedly when Abby comes back, she and Gwen form a weird kind of friendship and Abby hires her as a nanny for Thomas and Charlotte. Take it as a RUMOR for now.
OMG, irresponsible Gwen as a nanny? This would be a disaster waiting to happen. She'll be fussing with her hair, doing her nails, or squawking at Jake all while the children lock themselves in a refrigerator, get lost in Stefano's tunnels, or fall down a well in the DiMansion garden.

Last edited:
It might not be a rumor about Gwen becoming friends with Abby according to another website's spoilers. I would've posted their fall preview had they provide sources. But Gwen's shady past will be looked into. More will be revealed. Guess their hate for Gabi brings them together.

John supposedly comes out of the coma, a completely different person with meltdowns and mood swings. Sounds like maybe Drake Hogestyn (John) is going to have fun with the character perhaps?

Rafe and Gabi obviously come back in the next few months seemingly if they are in the preview I would think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back