Fall Preview

The fall preview information usually comes from Soap Opera Digest. I don't post
tweets because they are taking pictures from magazine and we aren't allowed
to post that here.

I posted in Departing and arriving part 5 about Rafe and Gabi coming back

I know Kat is careful about what she brings here......SOD, & Jason 47 are most reliable.

SPECULATION

I was thinking that some character were let go, written out, scripts filmed, etc. And then, they had major characters or rather the actors portraying them, leaving of their own choice. Tired of whatever was going on behind the scenes, whether in the writing room, producers' room, or whatever. suddenly it wasn't just Will, Sonny, Rafe, Gabi, but also Hope, Ciara & Eric all saying adios.

I keep imagining the scrambling going on, the juggling, the arguing. They had already fired their long time and best producer, Greg Meng..........and thus Rafe & Gabi will be returning (wonder if that nasty bunch of thugs after them changed their minds???, lol). And they talked Ali Sweeney (Sami) into returning for a longer stint as well. Plus talked Marci Miller into reprising her recasting as Abby.

The other new faces n the Fall Preview had already filmed their appearances before the shutdown in March occurred.

I heard Victoria Konefal's (Ciara) Aunt got suddenly sick and that's why she had to leave her role so suddenly. Which is why they seemingly are writing Ciara on the run, or kidnapped by Vincent, all rumor/speculation.

Kristian Alfonso (Hope) was suddenly told last minute about a 3 month time off stint, that didn't sit so well with her last minute. I am going to speculate Hope was gonna be written searching for Ciara for 3 months. Who knows what they have written for Hope now.

Victoria Konefal's (Ciara) aunt had dementia, went missing. Her body was found, Victoria had a few days off at the time. This has nothing to do with her deciding to leave Days, which is currently on hiatus, due to shutdown of all filming. When Days resumes filming in Sept. she will not be among the cast members, but possibly could return at some point in time......make guest appearance, or ...who knows?

Kristian Alfonso (Hope) was told she would be "rested" for 4-5 months, and then be given a story involving her with a Navy Seal. She had contemplated leaving off and on over the last few years, and just decided now was the time. She told the bosses she would not be returning....she was in middle of some story, so,.....am sure they really had to scramble as to reason for her vanishing. No, wasn't going to return, even to finish whatever they were doing at the time. (This info from interviews with the actors involved)

Jan was a trouble maker, fixated for a time on Shawn, kidnapped & held him in a cage. At one point, she was conspiring with Nicole, and while Victor was enjoying his hot bath, eyes closed, Jan threw a connected radio in the tub, attempting to eletrocute him, supposedly at Nicole's behest. She ended up hitting her head on a rock after falling, and has been in a coma for umpteen years. Til now.

I was reading where she’s had a thing for Shawn for a long time! So since she was working with Nicole to get rid of Victor I guess this is why everyone is speaking of her turning up to help Sami win in court against Nicole.

Yes Victor was “killed” when he was electrocuted in his bathtub by Jan and Nicole. He was later found alive on Melaswen - the island where all the “dead” victims of the Salem Stalker were being held: Abe, Jack, Maggie, Caroline, Cassie, Tony (Andre), Doug, and Alice. They were actually alive all this time, including Victor.

The more memorable Jan was when she kidnapped Shawn and kept him in an actual cage she built (with Nicole I think). She had him tied to a bed and would try to seduce him by wearing sexy outfits. He resisted her. It seemed like an entire summer he was locked up and missing. I forget how he escaped.

Yup, I remember that because I still joke about how long it took for Jan and Nicole to drop that toaster, I think it was, into Victor's bathwater. It felt like months but really did take 2-3 weeks by my memory.

Back