February Preview

Wow. So Miss Do As I Say Not As I Do Hope is a married woman kissing a man that is not her husband.
Oh well, why would I be so shocked. She does not follow the law and is supposed to uphold the law. Surely marriage vows are nothing to her also.
I do not like this Hope they've been throwing at us. She had a different attitude when Bo was alive.
Here's wishing the Rafe dumps her like a hot potato that she is.

50534751_292750961441422_6726807762161893376_n.jpg

Thank you for posting, Poirot and katmouse. But I must say, nothing, absolutely nothing, in these previews interests me. From what I can read, this "writer" can only write gloom and doom, cheap drama, and apparently, will continue to do so, while thinking he is soooooo good. Sorry, I just don't think so. Not at all. Where's the humour, the balance, the joy, the happiness? Alas, those days are truly gone.

Stefan and Chloe? I think I kinda do not like that pairing.

Ted and Hope? I may come to like that pairing. He may be a bad boy but somehow I think in time they would go together well. Plus.... many just do not like her and Rafe together so....

Okay.... so we have John/Marlena is a happy place that we see on our screens twice a month TOGETHER being happy.... ya that makes me happy NOT....so since they are "happy" we have to throw a wrench into their happiness because we as a writing crew have no idea how to write a story for an older couple together without bring in weirdly out of place old lovers and a potential new spawn..... count me in as wanting to watch that...:sarcasm:

OH boy Kate is going to get another front burner story.... I can't begin to say how happy this makes me...... :fan:

Jordan never did much for me.... but I do like Ben so if Jordan comes back and brings the cat well that will be something....

I agree with The Writer not much here.... love how Valentines day will fall with apparently everyone sad.....

Kind of funny that Genie Francis (former Diana Colville) is next to Drake Hogestyn (John) on the SOD cover, since the character of Diana is coming back, but played by a different actress. Too bad they weren't able to snag Genie from GH to play Diana again.

I wonder if Chloe takes the kids to the DiMera mansion.

Will Chad put on his "super hero" costume to save Charlotte? Will
Abby fall in his arms proclaiming her undying love?

Since Hope is supposed to be happily married, I hope she slaps Ted
when he kisses her.

Last edited:
Actually, I am glad they did not just drop "who started the fire", & we will get closure on that. Leo's mom is out to cause trouble all over, with a different personality for everyone she meets. I want to know how Gabi distracts Leo for so long that Will & Sonny get to celebrate Valentine's Day alone.......lol.
Who the heck would take Charlotte.......and why?
Really do not care one iota about Kate. but what the heck could she learn that causes a need for Rafe to come riding in like the Lone Ranger and get her out of trouble. ??

I think I remember that Ted told Kate that he had a wife. I wonder if they've dropped that or it comes up later. I'm one who would love to see more of Ted and Hope.

Wow, just wow - NOTHING sounds interesting, in the least. It sounds like Chad is going to either kidnap, or arrange for it, of Charlotte, so he can rescue her. So, willingly traumatizing his daughter and his wife makes sense to him as a way to show Abby how sorry he is???? And why does every other female seem to need Rafe to rescue them, and his own wife, not so much. JJ has no idea how to keep a promise and is now telling his "father" who doesn't even know him, the secret that has been terrifying this girl he is trying to help???? (Also, JJ is going way over the line and is becoming stalkerish and obsessive, in my opinion.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back