February sweeps 2021

Here's the official Feb sweeps spoilers from SOD.

Laura: “Laura turns out to be the key to the Gwen and Jack story and brings clarity. What she reveals kicks off yet another explosion that will have a ripple effect that ultimately ends in tragedy. It’s going to have some big consequences for everybody.”
I hope this means somehow Gwen is killed.

goes to show even the Salemites are getting testy, & violent having to "stay in"...Abby punches out Gwen, (TWICE) Gwen slaps Jack, Sami smacks Lucas....

So Sami comes back, physically assaulting Lucas once again, huh? How in the world has she not been locked up yet? I get it that her family is deeply embedded in the Salem PD, but even cops' kids have to be held accountable at some point in their lives. She walks around slinging put-downs, verbal and physical assaults, and just general venom everywhere she goes with no consequence. It's disgusting. I really wish there was someone on this show (other than the twit Belle) to call her out on her crap. I would just like to see everyone treat HER the way she treats others for a bit. Maybe that's why I seem to actually like Allie.

Back