Four actors out

I don't know if it is true, but I was in LA last week and heard that a long time actress on the show marched into the producers office and said if they did not bring back Belle and Shawn she would not be signing her contract. No name, but I am thinking it was Deidre Hall (Marlena). Supposedly she was fed up with Martha Madison (Belle) being brought back and let go. Like I said not sure it is true or not, but who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how they would be brought back. Words like "blood bath" in regards to them leaving, and Martha Madison (Belle) saying "it is" when asked if this is permanent.

I don't know. I hate it, but I think she is going to die.

Stupid. but we know these writers LOVE to kill people on this show. this show is becoming more and more like The Walking Dead. same show, different zombies, different amounts of blood shown. hahaha.

The term "bloodbath" is used in TV (or the theater) when several actors, writers, crew members, etc. are let go at once. It doesn't refer to how the characters are going exit (as in a bloody death).

Back at that time, Martha Madison (Belle) had no clue Brandon Beemer (Shawn) was being brought back (neither did the writers at that point). But he is coming back and seems as though they are having her return, too.

I had wondered why so much focus on Claire when her parents were both leaving. Glad Shawn is staying but only want Belle if they are going to stop the way she is being written now. She used to be likable but this whiny, self-righteous attitude has me fast forwarding anything she says. If Claire could not be a carbon copy of her mother, that would be great. Whine, complain etc., and I'll skip their scenes.

Not sure how they would be brought back. Words like "blood bath" in regards to them leaving, and Martha Madison (Belle) saying "it is" when asked if this is permanent.

I don't know. I hate it, but I think she is going to die.

Stupid. but we know these writers LOVE to kill people on this show. this show is becoming more and more like The Walking Dead. same show, different zombies, different amounts of blood shown. hahaha.

In addition to what JS said, I also think she was just upset at getting fired by the show again. So that's why she was so negative on Twitter. Her tune seems to have changed over the last 3-4 weeks.

Wow so Shawn and Belle are coming back possibly. GOOD! That makes the speculation of Jan Spears returning as more of a possibility in my opinion. Who knows Jan could be the reason WHY Shawn and Belle return. I could see Jan creepily stalking Claire. Let alone Chloe would be a common enemy and we have yet to see Belle and Chloe interact as friends, they kind of went south after Belle cheated on Shawn with Philip.

Days staff if you are reading this, Yahoo! news is already mocking your choice of firing actors all over the web now and absurd writing. It's odd this content I don't see this solely in the forums anymore it's main stream now. Let's hope they stop pulling all controls and listen to the fans and actors.

I always loved how the writer's made Jan's last name in particular "Spears". At the time Jan first arrived Britney Spears was barely hitting the charts, always been a nice reference lol!

Years ago, James Reilly came on board, and within 4 months had killed off so many major, long time characters (10 in all) that the network stepped in saying, bring them back, don't care how. Enough. (he even killed Alice!!) And no matter what Corday says, the actors all know and said they were fired, and were out looking for other jobs, auditioning, etc.

So, we get some new writers (looking at you Josh Girffith) and although we knew Bo would be gone, the dead began to pile up. Aiden, Will, Paige, Serena, Stefano, Daniel. Eve was gone, Sonny, too. Then Eric, Ben, Abby, Clyde....almost Andre, but he was given a reprieve.

Summer & Lani could have left last month, for all they matter to most of the viewing public.

Now. I do realize that some exits are actors' choice (Sonny, Abby, Stefano, & coming up will be Theresa) but to now show Belle & Shawn the door with all these other exits doesn't seem like good idea.

So glad that Shawn will be back, I know Sonny is returning, hopefully Belle will be back as well.

Shawn needed to return he literally had like NO storyline. The writers and producers want to talk about "character potentials" they sure did Shawn no justice in any of that this time around. The fact there was no interaction between Ciara and Shawn after Chase raping her was ridiculous. The old Shawn would of went Bo Brady kind of vigilante on Chase! It's not because of changing to Brandon Beemer (Shawn) because he has portrayed a good big brother role with Chelsea (Rachel Melvin) so we been cheated of seeing that portrayed to Ciara.

This last time around was basically.....why, Shawn seemed basically like Tad just a minor support character prepping up another character's story.

Oh, I agree. Both Shawn & Belle had no story, really. None. They shoved Belle into bed with Philip, and for some silly reason, had her the recipient of half of the money Sami stole. Meanwhile, Shawn was given a job in the cop shop, where you would never see him, then finally, with both actors being unused, decided to throw him & Lani together for a few scenes. Recurring characters got more airtime than these contract actors.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Philip was given a job in the cop shop, where you would never see him, then finally, with both actors being unused, decided to throw him & Lani together for a few scenes. Recurring characters got more airtime than these contract actors.
I know you meant Shawn, but said Philip. Just delete this post when you correct yours. lol

lolol....heck no, not deleting yours. I make mistakes like everyone else. Thank you, truly, for noting. I fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back