Get a hobby Jenn...

Sarabeth...I don't recall Daniel saying he no longer loves Jennifer. When did he say that? Much as I don't like this couple, they were madly in love and feelings like that don't just go away.

He didn't. That is what his mistake is. He keeps saying "I love you but I can't be with you because you don't trust in me or my judgement". It's time for Daniel to realize that loving what he thought they had isn't loving who Jenn really is and that she surely doesn't love him because she doesn't respect him. So he can't truly be in love with her.

But as long as he uses the term "love" to her and not "loved" he is going to give her false hope and reinforce her obsessive need to stalk him and tell him how he should run his life. He needs to put her in the past tense and remember how she reacted the last time they were over and realize she's a stalking looney snoot.

I agree; for me, it's the same as when Jennifer thought Daniel had made love with Theresa to hurt her. For one, if Jennifer really knew the Love Doctor, she would've known that he had no interest in Theresa and wouldn't have revenge sex with her to hurt Jennifer. And secondly, I hate that Daniel didn't react to her having those doubts, but is reacting this way about the Nicole issue, which is far less serious.

For me it was ridiculous that he gave her another chance after the Theresa non sex thing given the way she stalked him when Nicole was pregnant. I think that since he is doctor fabulous they need to put him with Nicole, have him knock her up and be doctor fabulous and find a way to for her to carry the baby full term and make them a family.

I agree. I don't like Jennifer and her obsessiveness with Dr. Dan, but I don't think Nicole or any other woman on the show should be put with him and suffer his judgmental, sanctimonious manner and deal with his unreasonable anger towards troublesome women. Dr. Dan is only one step ahead of EJ in his mistreatment of women. Plus, he has no reason to continue to be so upset and unforgiving with Nicole. Brady has forgiven her and moved on with her as a friend.

The issue is that even if Jennifer is not stalking Daniel, Maggie, Maxine, and other busybodies are interfering in their relationship and pushing to put them together, so it isn't just Jennifer's hobby. Everyone in Salem with an unnatural interest in Daniel and Jennifer's love life needs to back off and get a life.

I think if Nicole were to get involved with Daniel, or Brady, for that matter, it'd be better off if it was just a short-term fling. I just can't see her long-term with Daniel or Brady anymore. With Brady, it was clear that ship sailed when she chose to get back with EJ; with Daniel, she would always be second best to Jennifer, even if he doesn't admit it. I think it'd be better if she got with Rafe, or perhaps bring on someone else for her. Don't get me wrong, a fling with Dan or Brady would be nice, but I think Nicole deserves to have a stable and healthy relationship.

I think this ridiculous contrived out of character anger at Nicole should never have been written. But since it has been I think Daniel needs to get over it. Then I think he and Nicole should get back to their friendship that blurs the lines and support each others quest to learn to love themselves again. In my opinion their friendship was one of the highlights of the show. I wouldn't mind if they fell in love either.

Yes Daniel and Nicole's friendship was a highlight of the show. As was the fact that their friendship would blossom into more and not just once. Then they both didn't want to be second choice. Well maybe their first choices really weren't with the best person for them.

If Daniel would ever cool off and they could regain a little of their friendship then maybe Daniel could point it out to Nicole that Eric deep down will never see her as good enough. But he has to accept that Jenn feels the same way about him first. So their second choices aren't really second choices. They are better choices.

Oh dear goodness Jenn is delusional. Yesterday she goes to Daniel's office to see him to chew him out for not violating doctor/patient confidentiality saying she knows it's against ethics but he was still wrong because he must break all the rules for her. :confused:

Then she goes off telling Daniel to stop calling her to maybe have a cup of coffee and to just forget about them as if the last two times she saw him isn't because she tracked him down uninvited. :eek:

The first uninvited meeting she proceeded to ream him on his judgement of other women (which is why HE broke up with her) because Kristen had barged into his life and then Jenn goes stomping out like he did something wrong. :eek: And this time she addressed him as if they were still dating and she was breaking it off with HIM. :rolleyes:

So here we viewers are far and well over seeing the break up merry go round with these two and Jenn breaks up with him when they weren't in any sort of a relationship. :eek: Good grief I wish this was truly the last of these two.:beat:

I've noticed lately any time one of the women is acting out anger, she has a bun. I first noticed it when Nicole shredded the evidence. I figured the bun had cut off circulation to her brain and that's why it seemed a good idea to her. Anyway I think Jen had her hair like that to add to her angry demeanor.

Back