Grimm

Yep, its taken them long enough to do "SOMETHING" with that character other than have her whine about Nick being a Grimm. In my opinion she's needed an attitude shift for quite a long time now, and this was a great way to do it.

I do not understand NBC. Grimm is really their only hit on Friday night but they play it what 4 to 8 weeks at a time than break for 3 to 5 weeks and now they are changing the time to 8 pm when it returns March 20th. Really looks like when you have a hit you would not miss with it. I also am not liking one of the spoilers I read about the show.

I love this show! I am glad to see Juliette changed. Although I hope that she somehow can get to her senses and use her powers for good. I wonder if the baby boy Adalind is carrying going to be a Grimm as well.

I was wondering if the baby Adalind is carrying could somehow be Juliette's since she was "Juliette" when she was with Nick. Far fetched? Maybe. But... this show does not play by the rules other shows do due to subject nature. I read that Truble (spelling) would be back by the last show of the season. Pumped for that!

While I originally liked the change in Juliette's character (she seemed stronger, and not as whiney, as she'd been before), they've succeeded, in bringing back that whiney aspect. Now she's whiney mess again, but a whiney mess with evil super powers. At this point I'd have no problem with Nick actually killing off both Juliette and Adalind, they're both whiney nuisances.

I've finally caught up with Grimm since I got behind watching episodes.

Anyone else suspect Sean is Jack? Or has Jack inside him?

I enjoyed Friday's episode.

Wow! What a ride this show was Friday! I think the show wants us to think Sean is Jack the Ripper... whether or not he actually is, time will tell. Guess we now know who one of the two deaths are (of known characters) after Friday's show. Really wondering how the writers are gonna write the show out of the corners it is now written into. Adalind is starting to grow on me. Loved her conservation with her 'mother'. Really looking forward to the last two shows but dreading having to wait until next Fall to get my fix after that.

I enjoyed Adalind's talk with her mom too.

Well, after last night's show, should or will Juliette finally get killed off?

I did see some glimpses of good and maybe regret for what Juliette was about to do. I think the writers kind of made a dead-end path for the character. I can't see anyone trusting her or being her friend should she decide to be good again. Nick definitely would not take her back. She completely ended whatever love he has for her now for good. The character might have to be killed off after-all.

Interesting show on Friday.

There was Jack in Renard and a Kelly in a Box :)

I wasn't surprised what was in the box. On Friday's show Juliette kept
remembering happy times with Nick. I hope she can defeat the bad side of herself.

So did Nick's mom actually bring Diana or is it another child?
I would hope Nick's mom was smart enough not to bring Diana.

Do you get the feeling the Juliette will be the major villain next year? Just wondering myself how the writers are write her out of what she has become.

Maybe I need to go back and watch again but didn't Juliette just ask Kelly to come for help. Question that keeps bugging me is why would Kelly bring the child Diana into a situation that had danger written all over it. Makes no sense to me.

Just a thought but if Juliette took off with Diana would she think that would be the ultimate revenge on Adaline? I mean sure Adaline is carrying Nick's child but Juliette would than have Adaline's first born child.

Back