Grimm

To be honest, I haven't been that enthused about the series lately, however, I have to admit that I found last night's events kind of intriguing. Some BIG moves were played.

I enjoyed last night's show too.

I enjoyed it too. Not sure about Eve yet. In year's past I would never thought I would say what I am about to say but, I am warming up to Adalind and at the moment am looking forward to maybe seeing her and Nick as a couple.

A little sad reading online that Grimm at this point is a toss up as to be renewed. Ratings down this year. If nothing else I want storylines tied up.

I have to admit that parts of this season has been somewhat of a let down for me but I still love this show. I am afraid however that I am watching the last season of it. :cry:

Wow.

This is the only NBC show I watch besides Days

Grimm getting really good towards end of the season. I just hope we do not have to say goodbye to a "since season one" character.

I've been enjoying Grimm too.

I can't wait to see what happens on Friday's show.

Wow! That was definitely a two hour nail biter. I screamed "NO!" at the ending because I don't want to wait until September to find out the ending to the cliff hanger. I won't spoil the show in case someone here hasn't watched it yet.

I waited until I saw show to come here in case there were spoilers.

Great last season episode.. too bad a cliffhanger...

I'm trying to figure out if (and how) I might be an episode or two ahead. All the lists say that "Bad Night" (season 5, episode 20) is the latest episode, but I feel like I'm at least one or two episodes ahead? What I watched last night was a bit longer (maybe even a double episode) but it was part 1 of a 2 part episode?

Maybe I'm just losing my mind? :)

This show does season finales so well. Will not post any spoilers for those who not yet watched. Boy oh boy am I left with a lot of questions to be answered. Come on NBC, you have to give us more than 13 shows next season.

Wayne, you may have watched the season finale. Not sure since I do not know in what form you are watching. NBC real time, NBC.com, etc.

Wayne, the season finale was two hours long.

"Bad Night" was shown Friday the 13th. Friday night episode was called "Beginning of the End"
It's on the NBC web site now.

Part one and two is the same link. Part two ends with it as "to be continued" which
means we have to wait all summer :(

@katmouse Thanks for the clarification. Thought I was losing it for a second.

As a cliff-hanger, I kinda hate it, but it was a good, solid episode.

Wayne

Interesting ending. The one weak link of the entire season for me was the unexplained change in Renard's character. I hope it's addressed at some point.

I wondered if Renard was working undercover and not telling anyone.

He shot Meisner (I think that's his name) to stop the other one from torturing him. We all saw what he
did at the end, but he have a little help from Diana.

Reactions: YPG
Back