Guilty or Not Guilty (game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty, haven't done it in a few years but when given the chance, I love it!!

You have bungee jumped (Because I used to live so close to the U.S. border, about 1.5 hours away, it wasn't uncommon to drive down to Whitefish/Kalispel for a booze and smoke run cause they were always cheaper in Montana than in Alberta, even when the exchange was so bad back in the early 90's. So on a whim a few of us decided to take the plunge. So exhilerating and awesome rush!!)

GUILTY!!!!!!!

Just yesterday, our friends and their kids were over at our place and we told their 6 year old a few weeks back that we would give him his present the next time we saw him. Well, sure enough he asked his mom if we forgot about his birthday gift. His mom and I both told him that our van broke down while we were on holidays (which it did) and that it was left in the van (which it wasn't). Truth is, keep forgetting to get his present, so we went out and bough him a batman figurine.

You've been hypnotized in front of an audience at a bar or rodeo or community fair.

Not Guilty - tho I watched friend go under. So weird. LOL

You have gone sailing...you know, on a sailboat

Not guilty.

You wanted to be a singer.

Guilty. I still like watching Scooby Doo and others.

You ride a bike

tricky.... I mean, I know how to ride a bike, and when I'm able I borrow my sister's... but NOT GUILTY...as I don't have a bike and do not ride often. I guess? lol... tricky tricky haha

You have received a speeding ticket before.

Guilty....I have had two, got out of a third one because the cop noticed that the wallet that my ID was in says "Police Officer's Wife". I would have never said anything or tried to get of out of the ticket, because I was definitely speeding....but did not argue when he let me go. :D

You have written a bad check.

guilty.

but i beat the rap.

you never lick a spoon you are cooking with.

NOT guilty....I do that all the time...have to stop my self when I am cooking for someone other than family. LOL.

You wear kiddie band-aids (I have an angry birds band-aid on my finger right now, LOL)

Guilty...hubby was helping me the first time I dyed my hair and he took forever, my hair turned out orange...luckily it was just a temp dye, so I washed it about 6 times that night and it toned done some, but still took about 2 weeks to look almost normal again.

You can do a cartwheel

Guitly for some of the schools I went to....
Not guilty for other schools I went to.......
Went to 9 different schools.....
parents moved around alot between NJ & PA

You still have a best friend from High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back