Happily ever after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I think the new writers have intruded my brain because yesterday when Maggie ask Melanie to be her maid of honor I screamed at the tv and everything I was like I so called that! Because I wrote chapter 3 this past Saturday! And then it happened! But Monday will be here before you know it! Glad people seem to be enjoying my story!

Oh I so did scream at the tv and scared my 3 year old son when I did and then I call my husband and told him about it! Lol!

hey....late comer here but that's good because I would have been screaming at you everyday to keep the dang story going! lol! So far girlfriend, its ACES!!! (um...that means its great!) Keep it coming okay 'cause I'm really enjoying the re-entry of Philip in Chloe's life. :)

Mama, your story seems to be what I wanted to happen on Days, I really wanted a Chloe/Philip/Parker reunion, so you have my attention! I look forward to next weeks episodes and keep em' comin! :clap::clap:

Get ready everyone chapter 4 is coming tomorrow! You will finally know what Philip wants to talk to Chloe about!

Great story so far, looking foward to reading more.

Chapter 4

THE SIDEWALK OUTSIDE CHLOE’S HOUSE

(Philip and Chloe have been walking for a few minutes in silence, when Philip starts talking.)

Philip: I wanted to talk about our court date next week.

Chloe: Okay. What about it?

Philip: Well, Justin tells me if everything goes as planned, next week we should have shared custody of Parker.

Chloe: Really? I will have my son back?

Philip: Yes. I want you to know that I never wanted you out of Parkers life. I just wanted you to get better.

Chloe: I know. I am sorry for everything.

Philip: There is no need to say sorry. You had no control over having postpartum depression. It is just something that happens. I am glad you are better now. I want us to work together to raise Parker. Also, you don’t have to be scared to tell me anything. No matter what you tell me I won’t try to take Parker from you.

Chloe: Thank you Philip.

(Philip takes Chloe’s hand as they cross the road.)

Philip: And I am so glad you recovered from the attack. I would have hated it if Parker would have lost his mother.

(Chloe starts feeling guilty about keeping the truth from Philip.)

Philip: Let’s see if we can work out a schedule on when Parker will be each day.

Chloe: Okay. There is a little park about a block up the road we can go sit on one of the benches and talk.

(They walk to the park and find a bench.)

Philip: Well, what I was thinking is, Parker could be with you during the week and I can take him on the weekend. I work long hours during the week and wouldn’t get to be with him much.

Chloe: That works well for me. I sing a lot on the weekend and only a little during the week.

Philip: Well it is good it works out for both of us.

Chloe: And I think we should celebrate his birthday and holiday’s together so we both get to see him.

Philip: Sure, that’s fine.

Chloe: Also, I don’t think we should be really firm with that schedule.

Philip: What do you mean?

Chloe: I mean I would have him 5 days a week and you would only have him 2 days a week. So, if you don’t have anything going on one day and wanted to spend time with him I am okay with that.

Philip: Oh yes, your right that would be good. And if there is something that you want to take Parker to is on the weekend I am okay with that. I am happy we are agreeing on things. I want to make this co-parenting thing as easy on Parker as possible.

(The guilt of hiding the truth from Philip gets the better of Chloe and she starts crying.)

Philip: What’s wrong Chloe?

Chloe: You are being too nice to me after everything I have done.

Philip: Chloe, I have already told you that you couldn’t help the postpartum and that ….

(Chloe cuts Philip off.)

Chloe: I am not talking about that.

Philip: What are you talking about then?

(Chloe stands up and paces for a minute.)

Philip: Chloe, what is it? Tell me please.

Chloe: I am going to tell you this and I hope this doesn’t change anything.

Philip: What?

Chloe: You know how the attacker was attacking hookers?

Philip: Yes, and then you was attacked.

Chloe: Well, I was attacked because I was hooking.

(Chloe is shocked that she just told Philip the truth and is scared he will take Parker away. She turns around about to run back to the house to hold Parker when Philip grabs her by the arm.)

sorry no chapter this morning. done something to my back and i can't sit at computer but a second. hopefully back is better tomorrow. thanks for understanding.

Sorry for no chapter again today I am replying from my phone. I can't hardly walk from my back. I am not even gong through the pain of fixing me anything to eat I would rather starve. I screamed through the pain of fixing my son a sandwich. I can't want until the Hubby gets home from work!

Thank you. This is by far the worst pain I have every been through!

Had to go to the ER last night they said it was sciatica which I think is like a pinched nerve. So I am on a muscle relaxer and steroids and as much bed rest as possible so I am in less pain. I will start chapters again probably on Monday. Everyone have a good weekend!

Awesome job, you really have me hooked. Please take care of yourself and get better. Hopefully hubby can have food ready before he leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back