Happily ever after

Status
Not open for further replies.

mama8108

Reaction score
Okay everyone! I am going to start my first story HAPPILY EVER AFTER on Wednesday. I am very nervous because I have never done anything like this before. I hope I don't disappoint anyone. Really hope you all like it.

The story centers around:
Philip
Chloe
Parker
Victor
Maggie
Melanie
& Kate

but includes others like:
Brady
Nicole
Kinsey
and a few more

It has:
Anger
Love
Understanding
Forgiveness
Trust
Kindness

It shows:
The bad guy/girl doesn't always win
Good things can happen when you learn to forgive and trust
That even the meanest person can change and have a heart
That marrying the one you love is the most magical thing ever

Oh my gosh - I am really excited about this new story! - I think your excitement is catching! I already know I will like it because some of my favorite characters are in it - and then there are the others. :wink:

I'll be watching for it Wednesday.

Oh, wow, what a great intro. And let me say this to you.......and to others who have stories they would like to write. Me...I can come up with an idea or two, but that is it. I have always been better at "reporting" than creating. I love stories, and I love Days, and this sounds so intriguiging. (any time the likes of Stefano or Kate or EJ or characters of that caliber don't win, tis a good day for all. LOL) Am so looking forward.

Thank you both for your support and advice! I really appreciate it! Hugs to you both!

Chapter 1

Ok everyone I am starting my first story hope you all like it.

THE KITCHEN OF CHLOE’S NEW PLACE
(The girls have been unpacking all day and are sitting in the kitchen floor enjoying some Chinese take-out.)

Kinsey: I cannot get over how big this house is! There is so much room!

Chloe: I know! It is the perfect place to raise Parker. I can’t wait to fix his room up! I couldn’t believe the price when the realtor showed it to me. And the fact that it had so much furniture left here by the previous owners.

Kinsey: Yea, it was a really good deal!

Chloe: The realtor said the owners were going to be having a fourth child so they built a bigger house and wanted new furniture and with the things Maggie gave us from her storage unit, we don’t need much to get us going.

Kinsey: I think all we need are some cleaning supplies, some more towels and things, and ummm let me think…. Oh yea A TABLE! (They start laughing)

(The girls continue talking while they eat.)

Chloe: Hey, why don’t we go shopping tomorrow after I go pick up my schedule for next week?

Kinsey: Sure! Shopping is what we girls do best!

Chloe: Okay, well let’s clean up this stuff and we will call it a night on the unpacking. We can go crash on the sofa and make a list of things we need.

Kinsey: Sounds like a good plan to me. I am so tired from moving and unpacking all day.

(Just as the girls are getting things cleaned up they are startled by a knock at the door.)

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Chloe: Who in the world could that be?

Kinsey: I don’t know I haven’t given anyone the address yet.

Chloe: I have only told Brady.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Chloe: (Rushing to get the door.) I’M COMING!

(Chloe opens the door and is shocked to see who is standing on the other side.)

Oh goody - a new story and a cliffhanger! So many options as to who might be at the door - guess we'll have to wait and see.

Well, this sounds interesting. I don't usually ever think to look here for stories. Hope I can remember to keep checking in because I like the characters and the way it is starting off. Thanks for your effort, Mama.

Oh, great first chapter. Can't wait to read who came knockin' at her door...who came knockin' at her door.

Chapter 2

THE FRONT DOOR AT CHLOE’S HOUSE

(Chloe has opened the door and is shocked to see Philip and

Parker standing there.)

Philip: Hi Chloe.

Chloe: What are you doing here? Not that I am complaining. I am so happy to see Parker. Come here baby.

(Philip hands Parker to Chloe and comes in.)

Chloe: Hey my sweet little boy. I have missed you so much!

(Chloe kisses Parker on the forehead and sits in the rocking chair that she had bought when Parker was first born. While Philip takes off his jacket and sits on the couch.)

Philip: Parker has missed you too.

Chloe: Thank you so much for bring him over Philip, but how in the world did you know where the house I bought was?

Philip: Brady called me about an hour ago and asked me to come make sure you and Kinsey got settled in.

Chloe: Oh. Well I am glad you came.

(Chloe’s phone rings and she hands Parker to Philip to go get it.)

ON THE PHONE

Chloe: Hello?

Maggie: Hi Chloe. I was just calling to see if you girls got settled in ok.

Chloe: Hi Maggie. We did. Thank you for checking on us. And you won’t believe who is here.

Maggie: Who?

Chloe: Philip and Parker!

Maggie: Oh that’s wonder Chloe! Well I won’t keep you on the phone. But I just wanted to ask you something.

Chloe: Sure Maggie you can ask me anything.

Maggie: Victor and I are getting married. And I want to have a small wedding with close family and friends. And we would like you, Philip and Parker to be in the wedding party. You as a bride’s maid, Victor wants Philip to be his best man and we want Parker to be the ring bearer.

Chloe: Yes of course I will. Hold on and I will ask Philip also.

(Chloe holds the phone away from her ear and turns to Philip.)

Chloe: Philip, Maggie has asked if we would be in Victor’s and her wedding. Victor would like you to be his best man.

Philip: Tell her yes, I would love to. We can go to the wedding together.

(Chloe smiles at Philip and puts the phone back to her ear.)

Chloe: Maggie, Philip and I would love to be in yours and Victor’s wedding. Just let us know when y’all choose a date and if we can do anything to help.

Maggie: Oh good! I am so glad to have both in it. I am going to let you go so you can get back to Parker. Give him a kiss from me.

Chloe: I will. Bye Maggie.

Maggie: Bye.

(Chloe puts the phone down as Kinsey comes in from the kitchen and is excited to see Parker.)

Kinsey: Parker! Hey cutie!

Chloe: Philip, this is Kinsey.

Philip: Brady told me she moved here with you.

(Philip stands up and hands Parker to Kinsey.)

Philip: Kinsey would you mind watching Parker for a few minutes while Chloe and I go for a walk to talk about things.

(Kinsey looks at Chloe and sees she is scared of what Philip wants to talk about.)

Kinsey: Sure I will watch him.

(Philip and Chloe get their jackets and Chloe kisses Parker before walking outside with Philip.)

Ohhh, glad it was Philip at the door. And now......hmmm, this little "talk" could go a number of ways. Thanx, mama.

Oh yeah, I'm happy with that also! I was afraid it might be Kate with a housewarming plate of brownies!

Looking forward to the chat tomorrow.

Well I hate to tell you lovogrif but you will have to wait until Monday to find of about the chat between Philip and Chloe. Tomorrows chapter doesn't include them

Chapter 3

THE LIVINGROOM OF THE KIRIAKIS MANISON
(Maggie starts humming and writing down ideas after getting off the phone with Chloe. She is lost in thought when Melanie comes bouncing in.)

Melanie: There is the bride!

(Maggie smiles and blushes as she greets Melanie with a hug.)

Maggie: Hi Melanie. Thank you for coming to help me.

Melanie: You don’t have to thank me. I am honored you ask.

Maggie: Okay. Well I thought we could head over to Chez Rouge to have dinner and go over ideas.

Melanie: Oh good. I am starving!

Maggie: Melanie before we go I wanted to talk to you about something.

Melanie: You sound serious should I be worried?

Maggie: Oh no honey. It is nothing bad. Come let’s sit.

(Melanie sits down while Maggie gets them a cup of tea. She then joins Melanie on the sofa.)

Melanie: So what is you wanted to talk about?

Maggie: Well, you know what you mean to me and that I love you like a daughter.

Melanie: Stop you are going to make me cry.

Maggie: I wanted to ask you if you would be my maid of honor.

(Melanie jumps up starts to cry as she hugs Maggie.)

Melanie: Oh Maggie, I would love to!

(As Maggie and Melanie about to get their coats to head to Chez Rouge when Victor walks in and greets Maggie with a kiss and hugs Melanie.)

Victor: What are you two lovely ladies up to tonight?

Maggie: Well, I ask Melanie to join me for dinner and help me come up with ideas for our wedding.

Victor: I was thinking we could fly off somewhere and elope.

Maggie: I don’t want that. I want a small simple wedding with family and friends by our side.

Victor: Whatever you want my darling.

Melanie: Smart man.

Maggie: Victor, why don’t you join us for dinner?

Melanie: Yea join us.

Victor: While joining you both for dinner sounds good, the thought of talking about dresses, flowers and other wedding things gives me a headache. You two go ahead and have fun.

Maggie: We will.

(Victor helps Maggie and Melanie get their coats on and sees them out.)

LOL, you are gonna make Days headwriters jealous venturing into their current story. Ha. Monday seems ages away to get back to Chicago, Kinsey & Chloe. But, it will fly by. Looking forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back