Headlines from the Salem Intruder, Part 2

With people dying like flies in Salem, the Intruder keeps at it -- digging up tasty dirt.

Royal Shocker: Harry and Meghan to Buy DiMera Mansion! Why They Adore It!

Legal Stunner: Will Was Framed, but Salem Legal System Says, "Whatever!"

Baby Switching Epidemic: How to Protect Your Child!

D.A. Trask Rages: "Kristen Will Pay for Murdering My Daughter!" Her Plans for Revenge!

Salem Psychic Senses Evil: "Stefano Is Here," She Says!" Should You Be Worried!

Our Batty Police Commissioner: You Won't Believe What Hope Brady Has Done Now!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- Are You Worried that Stefano Might Return?
riggin_kevin.jpg

Rory: "No way. The old criminal
mastermind is only fixated on old
loves and past enemies. If he does
return, the average Salemite
should just chill out and enjoy the
weirdness."

Now that events in Salem have returned firmly to the present, the Intruder can get back to dishing out heaps of steaming dirt to its eager readers.

Who killed Adrienne? Latest Evidence Points to a Group of Rogue Raccoons!

Are You a Match?: Join the Intruder's Campaign to Find a Life-Saving Donor for Baby Mickey!

Wedding Fiasco: Bride Gabi Tries to Kill Julie with Her Killer App! Could You Be in Danger Too?!

Hookerwear for Brides: The Latest Trend Sweeping the Wedding Dress World! Check out Some Shocking Photos!

Salem's Sami Brady Rips Meghan: "She's Not Good Enough for My Son, Harry," She Rages!

Where in the World Is Deadly Dr. Rolf?: How You Can Help Law Enforcement Find Him!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on the Gabi-Eli Wedding Disaster?
riggin_kevin.jpg

Rory: "I'd say "sick," but there are
no words that can fully describe
it. It's truly amazing how totally
uncool this all was. My sympathies
to all who had to attend this fiasco."

Who killed Adrienne? Latest Evidence Points to a Group of Rogue Raccoons!
Reply from the Smith Island raccoons:

We can assure you we were nowhere near Mrs. Kiriakis' car that night. We never even left the island. You might want to check with the skunks, though. They're a bunch of lying, stinkin' trouble-makers.

6218164a3b4b0a9bbdabf66d4894e36c.jpg

As Jack does God-knows-what at the Spectator, the Intruder is right on top of things.

Death House Chaos: Dragged to the Execution Chamber, Real Killer Confesses While Prison Ghouls "Executed" Brave Ben!

Back from the Brink: Our Exclusive Interview with Ben Weston on What It's Like to Be Executed! His Amazing Revelations!

Where is Baby David?: Heartless Killer Dad, Christian Maddox, Won't Review His Location to Anguished Rafe! How You Can Help Find Him!

Bizarre Hybrid Stalks Salem: How Big a Threat is "Steve-ano?" What You Can Do to Stay Safe!

From a Corner Office to a Prison Cell: The Amazing Fall of Kate Roberts!

Cruel Gabi Beats Rap: Swaps Bone Marrow for Baby Mickey for a Free Pass from the D.A.! How the Salem Legal System Turned into a Joke!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- What's your take on the Steve-ano situation?
riggin_kevin.jpg

Rory: "Whatever or whoever he is,
this dude is totally sick. If anyone
belongs in Bayview, he does."

Although they are now working from home, the staff of the Intruder is doing its best to give Salemites something else to read about besides the coronavirus.

New Salem Eyesore: Wacky Steve-ano Recreates Maison Blanche in Salem! You Won't Believe How Ugly It Is!

Baby David Returned to Rafe: Did the Tot Prefer Hanging out with Killer Daddy Evan and Psycho Granddad Orpheus?!

Hope Brady Returns: She's Her Old Self, Not Bizarre Princess Gina! Is This Really an Improvement?! Vote in Our New Poll!

Gabi's Bone Marrow Saves Baby MIckey: Could Her Magic Marrow Save Other Infants?! Our Expert Docs Weigh in!

Maggie Demands to Be Sent to the Slammer for Her Role in Adrienne's Death Ride: Salem Ex-Cons Agree That She's Nuts!

DiMera Mansion Rumored to Be Infested with Rats -- the Four-Footed Kind! How to Keep These Pesky Critters out of Your Home!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on Steve-ano Trying to Make Dr. Marlena Evans His Queen of the Night?
riggin_kevin.jpg

Rory: "Steve-ano is one sick dude
who belongs in Bayview. He should
know that the true ruler of the
hours after sundown is Elvira,
Mistress of the Dark."

Still working from home, the Intruder staff is hard at work while Jack is distracted by the Steve-Kayla-Justin love triangle.

Brainless D.A. Strikes Again: Dummy Giddens Grants Bail to Sicko Evan Frears! What Was He Thinking?!

Storm Warning: Clueless Feds Unleash Monster Orpheus on Salemites. They Bow Down to the Incompetent, Heartless ISA!!

How You Can Help the Salem Mob Run Vile Orpheus out of Town! Volunteer Your Help at Our Website!

OR Stunner: Stefano Ousted from Steve Johnson's Body by Miracle Surgery! Could He Return Again!

Kayla's Heartbreak: Erratic True Love Steve or Sane and Sensible Justin! Tell Us Which Man She Should Choose!

Baby Switch Horror: Shocked Sarah Flees with Brady and Kristen's Baby! Heartbroken Xander Says He Did the Switch as an Act of Love!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- What do You Think of the Xander-Victor Baby Switch?
riggin_kevin.jpg

Rory: You might be surprised, but
I'm with the X-Man and grouchy
Vic. No child should be raised by
that monstrous she-devil Kristen
DiMera.

With Jenny wringing her hands over Abigail's latest difficulties, the intrepid Intruder staff carries on despite the coronavirus.

Where in the World Are Sarah Horton and Baby Mickey?! Send Us Your Ideas!

Evan's Lawyer Sis Trying to Take David from Rafe's Loving Home: Shameless Shyster Files Absurd Custody Suit!

On the Run: Salem Witch Kristen Flees After Stabbing Vic! Did She Get Police Help!

"Stay with Justin" Heartbroken Steve Tells Kayla! Will She Heed His Advice!

Maggie's Prison Paradise: How Vic's Bucks and Influence Supply Her with All the Comforts of Home!

Ousted DiMera CEO Gabi Going Bonkers: She Thinks She Sees Her Dead True Love, Stefan! How to Stay out of Her Way!

Ask Rory: This week's question -- What's your take on Mayor Abe Hiring Kate?
riggin_kevin.jpg

Rory: "Abe just let the fox into the
municipal henhouse, but the voters
have only themselves to blame. If
they'd voted for me, Benchie, or Anne
Milbauer, this never would have
happened."

With Jenny anguishing about the departure of the former Ms. Perfect, the Intruder staff braves the coronavirus to ferret out all the new dirt in Salem.

Vic Dumps Hardworking Xander for Imbecile Brady: "What Da Hell?"

Brave Xander Battles His Way to Maggie's Cell and Saves the Day! But Will Anyone Show Their Gratitude?!

Batty Kristen Flees with Baby Rachel! What Fate Will Befall This Helpless Child?!

Back to the Funny Farm: Abigail Heads off to Florida Clinic Hoping to Cure Her Hallucinations!

Crazy Orpheus Strikes Again: Stays One Step Ahead of the Cops as He Snatches Baby David! How You Can Help Rafe Find Him!

Salem's Human Punching Bag: Who Hasn't Dumped on Hapless Evan/Christian?! Can Sister Zoey Save Him?!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- What Do You Think of Victor Replacing Xander with Brady?
1590345451750.png
Rory: "Victor must have been smoking
some bad stuff. Who'd hire somebody
who hates their guts. Take my word
for it -- this will end badly -- very
badly."

Life in Salem is as crazy as ever, but the Intruder reporters are all over things.

Firebug Claire Brady to Be Released from Bayview! Are You and Your Family in Danger?!

Bigmouth Gabi Vanishes! Locals Breathe a Sigh of Relief as Blessed Silence Finally Descends over Salem!

Brady Black Takes over at Titan as Disgusted Employees Ask to Work from Home!

Cruel Sarah Rudely Rejects Xander's Reconciliation Plea Again! Why Does He Still Want to Be with Her?!

Rafe Holds Breath as Salem Court Prepares to Rule on Baby David's Future! Can Rafe Win This One?! Our Experts Weigh in!

Crazed Orpheus Sits in the Salem Slammer -- but Will He Stay There!? Write to Your Congressman to Prevent Another ISA Release Farce!

Ask Rory -- This Week's Question -- What's Your Reaction to Reports That Claire Brady May Get out of Bayview?!
1590345451750.png

Rory: "I can't say that I'm too happy.
Even when sane, Claire was beyond
annoying -- always blathering
about her love life or YouTube
numbers."

Last edited:
Tired of working for Jack and Jenny, Anne Milbauer has accepted the position of editor-in-chief of the Intruder. Each week, she promises to bring the readers hot stories based on her inside knowledge of Salem.

One Woman's Tale of Hospital Horror: "Dr. Daniel Jonas Drooled on Me!"

Psychiatrists Agree -- if a Woman Suffers Repeated Hallucinations -- Blame the Mother!

Salem Happy Hours Rated: Brady Pub Beats Julie's Place Hands Down!

No-Show Salemites: How Many Locals Pull a Salary for No Work--This Week's All-Star Do-Nothing: Brady Black!

Illicit Charmin Mummy Sex: How Invalid EJ Cheats on His Sweet-Hot, Sami Brady!

Is Your Doctor a Revenge-Crazy Boozer? The Scandal of Deranged Problem Drinkers at University Hospital!

Ask Rory; This week's question -- What Do You Think of Anne Milbauer Joining the Intruder?
1592507657325.png
Rory: "This is great news. Regulars
at the Pub Happy Hour Have been
enjoying her wit and wisdom for
years. Now Intruder readers can
join the fun."

New Intruder editor-in-chief Anne Milbauer and her staff are working hard to give Salemites the juicy dirt that they crave.

The Disappearance of Tek Kramer: What Mayor Carver Doesn't Want You to Know!

Lock Your Doors: Vivian Alamain is Back, She's Bad, and She's Battier Than Ever!

Meet Jake Lambert, the Man Who Might Be Stefan O. DiMera! How Bad is That?!

Gabi Acquitted: How Dumb Are Salem Juries?! Check out Our Shocking Report!

The Shame of the Sex-Tape Priest: The Shocking Story of How Kreepy Kristen Ruined Father Eric's Clerical Career!

The No-Show CEO: The Stunning Details About How Mad Brady Black Plotted to Destroy Titan! Can Xander Save the Company from Ruin!

Ask Rory -- This Week's Question: Is Jake Lambert Really Stefan O. DiMera?!
1593730503047.png
Rory: "For his sake I hope not. Who'd
want to be married to Gabi and/
or have Vivian for a mother?"

Last edited:
While not at the Pub's happy hour, Anne Milbauer and her Intruder crew are getting Salemites all the juicy scandals that they can handle.

Ding Dong, the Witch Is Dead or Is She?! Our Experts Weigh in on Whether Vivian Still Lives!

Food Fight!: Hurricane Sami Causes Havoc After Eric and Nicole Tie the Knot! Check out Our Shocking Photos!

When Is Jake Not Stefan? When He's Really Jake! Ivan's Shocker Reveals That Jake Was Stefan's Twin! Stunned Gabi Heartbroken!

Baby Sweepstakes!: Granny Sami Squawks as Allie Ponders the Question of Who Will Be Her Baby's Daddy!

She's Back!: Jailbird Bonnie Returns to Salem as Justin Fumes! Her Lame Apology for Tormenting Adrienne Is Not Accepted!

Wedding Sabotage?!: Ciara Rages at Bayview Alum Claire over Series of Unlikely Pre-Nuptial Mishaps!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- Who Should Get Allie's Baby?
1595349385983.png
Rory: "Sorry, but I'm going to have
to pass on this one. I don't want
screechy Sami Getting In My
Face."

Since it's right on top of everything, the Intruder devotes its whole new issue to Salem's latest nut case, Eve Donovan.

Big City Torment: Ben Tortured in NYC by Eve Donovan and Her Sick Flunky!: Can He Recover!

Jenny's Heartbreak: The Day She Found Her College-Age Son in Bed with Eve, His Girl Friend's Sexually-Voracious Cougar Mother!

How Crazy is Eve?: Salem's Top Headshrinkers Weigh in! You Won't Believe What They Say!

"I Was Eve's Tool": Jack Deveraux's Shocking Story of How Eve Made Him Her Puppet Until Jenny's Love Saved Him!

Shane's Shame: How Shane Donovan Tries to Deal with the Many Horrid Misdeeds of His Daughters, Eve and Jeannie T.!

"Eve Ruined My Music Career!": Claire Brady Dishes on How Eve's Bad Advice Derailed Her Singing Career and Put Her on the Path to Bayview!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on Eve's Plot Against Ben?
1597082182978.png
Rory: "Eve is sick even by Salem
standards, but the only real
mystery is why the cops haven't
arrested her yet."

Despite the dangers of the coronavirus, the Intruder's reporters are daring to enter Salem's hot spots to dig up dirt.

Philip's Shameful Scheme to Blackmail Victor: "Make Me CEO or I'll Leave Again!"

From the Frying Pan into the Fire: Abigail Leaves Florida Mental Hospital to Move Back to the DiMansion Funny Farm!

Two-Headed Monster: Experts Predict That Philip and Xander as Co-CEOS Will Bring Chaos to Titan! How Bad Could It Get?!

He's Out Like a Light Again: Sami's Screeching Renders John Black Unconscious Yet Again! When Will He Awaken?!

Same Old, Same Old: The Oft-Kidnapped Ciara Grabbed Again -- This Time by Eve's Mad Scientist! Can Hope Save Her!?

Custody Chaos: Sami Digs Deep into Nicole's Sketchy Past to Win Custody of Baby-Boy Horton! How Will Judge Duncan Rule?!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- Should Sami Get Custody of Baby Horton?
1599670952184.png
Rory: No way, no how. She'd just
dump the poor kid with Roman
at the Pub and run back to Her
Spaced-Out Mummy-Wummy.

Intruder reporters continue to sift through Salem's hottest dirt for the pleasure of their readers.

He Said: She Said: Salemites Gang up on Tripp Dalton after Allie Accuses Him of Rape! The Shocking Details!

Not My Boy: Steve Johnson Stands by Accused Son, Tripp. Can Sleuth Patch Save His Son from Rape Charges?!

A Home at Last: Baby Henry Lucas Horton Finds a Home with Babyswitcher Nicole Walker! Will This Story Have a Happy Ending?!

We Didn't Get What We Expected: Stunned Congo Residents Who Begged Eric to Return Discover Why He Was Known as the Salem Sourpuss!

Victor Flips: Reinstates Xander to Co-CEO Position! How Will Ruthless Philip React?!

Pervert Vincent Belman Says He Shot Ciara! Could She Be Alive?! How You Can Help Ben and Hope Discover the Truth!

Ask Rory -- What's Your Take on the Kristen Case? Are You with Melinda?
1602177033809.png
Rory: "We stoners usually don't care
much for the D.A,, but here, we're
with her all the way. Kristen needs
to go down hard. And those who
helped her are totally uncool and
need to pay too."

The Intruder's reporters are hard at work keeping Salemites entertained with tasty dirt as they wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Anniversary Party Shocker: Jack's Cheating Exposed by Abigail!

Still Dead: Ben's Brave Quest Turns up No Evidence That His Beloved Ciara Is Still Alive! Is There Still a Chance That She's Alive?!

Come Back Rafe: Salem P.D. Wallows in Gross Ineptitude While Detective Hernandez Chills in Mexico!

"Who Me, Not Me!": Tripp Dalton Says Baby Horton DNA Test Isn't Worth the Paper It's Printed on!

Two-Headed Monster: Victor's Co-CEO Plan Brings Chaos to Titan and Xander and Philip Brawl!

Kate Roberts's Life and Loves: Check out All the Lucky Men Who Have Enjoyed Her Alluring Charms!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on Jack's One-Nighter with Kate?!
1605220942793.png
Rory: "Abigail and Jenny ought to
cut Jack a break. He was in a bad
way and needed consolation. And,
hey, for an older babe, Kate's not
bad. If she came on to me, I'd be
tempted."

The Intruder tries to get Salemites in a holiday mood with some steamy dirt.

Salem's Hottest Love Nests: You'll Never Guess Which One Is Number One!

Rescued by His Dead Mom: How Ava Saved Tripp Dalton from Pistol-Packing Allie's Awful Revenge!

Hi and Goodbye: Newly-Returned Gabi Ditches Salem After Finding Love Interest Jake in the Sack with Sexy Granny, Kate Roberts!

No Mercy: Cruel Jenny Won't Give Cheating, Groveling, Miserable Jack a Break!

Total Chaos: Insiders Reveal a Leadership Meltdown as Conniving Philip Battles Tough Xander for Control of Titan!

Kate Roberts's Love Tricks: How Older Women Can Attract Handsome, Virile Men of Any Age!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on Angry Women Attacking Town Square Poinsettias with a Plastic Ball Bat!?
1607555609426.png
Rory: "Life in Salem can drive anybody
crazy, but let's not ruin the season
by taking things out on our fine
Christmas plants."

Dirty dealings just never stop in Salem and the Intruder is always there to inform inquiring minds about them.

Who Is the Worst Doctor in University Hospital History?: Post Your Answer at the Intruder Website.

Grant Twins Snatched from Maternity Ward: You Won't Believe Who Took Them!

Hit the Road Gwen: Infuriated Abigail Finally Shows Scheming Nanny the DiMansion Door!

Waah! Weeping Chad Fesses up to Hot Night with Gwen! Will Abigail Bounce His Sorry, Cheating Butt out of the DiMansion!

Ava's Night of Horror: Tied to a Chair and Drugged by Her Unwanted Son, Charlie! Will He Pay for His Foul Crimes?!

Tripp Raped Me or Maybe He Didn't: Allie Wavers on the Identity of Her Attacker! Will Tripp Be Exonerated at Last?!

Ask Rory: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on Charlie Dale?!
1610664098729.png
Rory: "This is one disturbed dude.
He'd be a lot better off if he'd puffed
on some weed instead of obsessing
about his neglectful mommie
dearest."

Last edited:
The Intruder helps Salemites sort out the latest nonsense.

Vivian Alamain Actually Goes to Jail: Will Her Fellow Inmates Call Her "Madame!"

Xander Models a Kilt: Check out Our Heart-Stopping Photos!

Who Killed Laura?: You'll Never Believe Who the Real Killer Was!

Where in the World Is Ciara Brady?! What Ben's Latest Dreams Indicate!

How Cruel Ava Sent Charlie on His Road to Ruin: The Full Shocking Story of Her Parental Malfeasance!

Happy Ending for the Grant Twins, but When Will Salem's Wave of Kidnappings End?! Why the Cops Never Make Arrests?

Ask Rory -- This Week's Question -- What's the Deal with Gwen and the Gwen Haters?
.1614816410709.png
Rory: "People who have a problem
with Gwen should chill out. She's
just a sad woman with a grudge.
She's not a true monster like Orpheus,
sonny-boy Evan, Yo-Daddy, or
Kristen DiMera."

Back