HUGE Rumor........

Well, I for one will HATE to see Chad leave. Billy Flynn is an excellent actor & Chad is my favorite character. I would rather see a recast than lose the character of Chad Dimera. Maybe he & Abby leave for awhile but, at some point, return.

I saw the YouTube video that said Chad was leaving too but I don't believe any sites except Jason's and salemspectator. I look at daycafe but am not sure I believe everything there!

As much as I love the actor Billy Flynn, he does just awesome work, it's definitely well due and time. I can see Chad and Abby angry at Gabi's betrayal, and rather get the heck out of Salem away from Stefan and Gabi. Like I said likely Kate Mansi as Abby will definitely rip into Gabi's character. But the past 2 years, its been the Chad and Abby show, in place of EJ and Sami show. It's gotten old, lets shift gears and get these newer characters added.

Stefan will have no mother or brothers in town.

He's gonna have a sister soon, Kristen, who will likely be his ally and run half the business. Oddly enough Kristen and Stefan are rapist siblings, go figure. Vivian and Kristen used to be allies at one point.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's gonna have a sister soon, Kristen, who will likely be his ally and run half the business. Oddly enough Kristen and Stefan are rapist siblings, go figure. Vivian and Kristen used to be allies at one point.
Kristen is not his sister, no blood relative at all. Stefano was her guardian...that is all.

Kristen only started using the last name of DiMera when the character was brought back in 2012. And Peter never went by DiMera; he was always Peter Blake.

But, as far as Stefano adopting Peter and Kristen, sometimes they act like he was only their legal guardian, and other times it's said he adopted them.

And Kristen married Tony, which is how she got the DiMera name.

To quote............" Kristen and her brother Peter were raised but not legally adopted by super villain Stefano DiMera at a very young age following the deaths of their parents; however, their mother Rachel was later revealed to be alive."

And Beth's Days of Our Lives Page has this in Kristen's bio:

Kristen Blake is the natural daughter of Rachel Blake and her husband. She has an older brother, Peter Blake. She has been married to Tony DiMera and John Black, though the latter marriage was invalid. Peter and Kristen's parents died while they were young. Consequently, they were adopted by Stefano DiMera. In the beginning, Kristen was good and saintly. She was a devout Catholic and a social worker. But her determination to hold on to John Black's love turned her into an evil, manipulative witch.

And here is what Beth's page has about Stefano:

Stefano DiMera is the father of Renée DuMonde, Megan Hathaway, Benjy Hawk, Lexie Brooks, and Elvis Banks. He is also the adoptive father of Peter and Kristen Blake, and raised Tony DiMera believing that he was his son. He had a nephew, André DiMera. It is unknown exactly how many offspring Stefano has. Although we've seen eight of his children and two wives, it has been said that he has others. Stefano had a common-law marriage with Daphne DiMera, who is also deceased, and was briefly married to Ellen Hawk. He is also the ex-husband of Vivian Alamain. Stefano first entered the show as an organized crime kingpin. Throughout the years, he has become more gothic, especially through his firm belief that he will never die. According to Stefano, he is like a Phoenix, and he will always rise from the ashes to his former glory and power. He is the seventh son of the seventh son; as a 300 year-old DiMera family legend dictates, such a son will never die. He certainly has proven this time and time again. Stefano has "died" ten times, coming back stronger than ever each time. Because of this, he holds the record in Salem for the most faked deaths.

Half the online sites say he adopted them, and the other half say he was only their guardian.

Maybe Jason47 has some official info (old scripts?) that verify which one it is.

Up until Kristen was presumed dead (when Edmund accidentally killed Penelope), she was known as Kristen Blake. I don't think she used Tony's last name when they were married.

78c5dacae38a60b6f01429affdfb8249.jpg

All I can tell you from when I did Early Edition, is that Kristen was never adopted. She was his "ward". By the time we met her, she was a grown adult. Kristen fely close to him because he raised them.

As to Kristen's last name, she actually was only credited as Kristen Blake from 1993-1994. From April 1994 onward, she started being credited as Kristen DiMera, as noted in the monthly contract cast lists:
That's interesting. I only remember her being referred to as Kristen Blake.

Last edited:
Back