JJ & Eve...barf

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartdays

Reaction score
I literally almost became ill today watching JJ & Eve hooking up today. What in the hell is going on? First Abigail & EJ and now JJ & Eve.. Gross!!!!!!!!! This is why Jennifer needs to pay more attention to her kids and stop obsessing after Daniel and whatever else she does to fill her days!

I'm sorry but what is JJ or Eve thinking?? JJ didn't think to maybe stop kissing Eve?? Does he really think he can ever be with Paige again now that he has been with her mom?

I'm sorry, I'm feeling sick again now just thinking of that horrible memory that is etched into my brain....

tropical breeze, I sincerely hope that they did, in fact, stop short. I remember Eve when she was being portrayed brilliantly by Charlotte Ross, and this situation with J.J. just makes me sad. Eve was a rich, complex character and the writers could have used her history to craft a more appropriate storyline. It's really unfortunate that they choose not to. :(

Just as JJ got to the apartment the show was interrupted for a political interview. Maybe I'm glad I missed it.

You're lucky!!! YUCK is all I can think of!!

This actually made me sick to my stomach!!! I quickly switched channels because I didn't want to see it through!! And then, dumb Paige comes home!! UGH!!

It's an ugly rehash of Billie/Nick/Chelsea, except I don't remember what problems Chelsea and Nick were having or why Billie "comforted" him. I only remember Nick being upset about his and Chelsea's relationship, and being a virgin, just like JJ. The drama they used to push JJ and Eve into bed together and leave Paige as the victim was a big pile of stank.

I can't believe this group of head writers decided to go there because they'll never be able to tell this story with any decent development. Everyone involved just looks skeevy.

At least Paige & JJ are probably going to be over. However, that's it for me. Days officially jumped the shark. This grief romp (or almost-romp) is not even a week after Daniel and Kristen almost had sex out of grief. I knew the writers repeat storylines, but THIS close?

I already wrote a long rant about this in the daily thread, but this is really disgusting, and no matter who did what, it falls into a gray area between consensual and not because of the mind games that Eve has been playing for the last six months. Too bad these writers are going to do their best to make it appear to just be grief sex when there's no such thing as consent between someone who has been attacking someone else psychologically to the point of causing a nervous breakdown and the object of their attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back