JJ & Eve...barf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both JJ and Eve were broken down at their lowest points and they had a gross consensual boink.
There's a difference though, based on the fact that, again,nobody had been playing mind games with Eve. I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand that psychologically destroying a person then making a sexual move towards them does not equal a mutually consenual affair, especially given the fact that JJ felt embarrassed and uncomfortable with Eve's advances in the past and came there to find Paige. While the alcohol was part of it and that part of it is on him, it still was not, in my opinion, 100% consensual because of the psychological games Eve has been playing.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this, because if you see no difference between an older woman destroying someone much younger psychologically, then seducing them, and two people consenting 100% to a stupid idea, neither of us is going to change the other's mind.

How old is JJ ? He just graduated High School so that makes him what 17/18? and I'm not sure how old Eve is supposed to be, I'd say late 40s/early 50s... It's just unbelievable that this is the level of creative writing that we are subjected to! JJ better just get the idea of him and Paige ever being together again out of his mind cause its not happening when she finds out, and she will, that him and mommy dearest did it. I'm still feeling sick...

Plus... JJ was not drunk! He had a drink at that lame party in the woods (which is where all the Salem college party's seem to take place now?? strange) and then another and Daniels place, then a fight with Paige, and then all that time after to get to Paige's apartment. So I do not believe he was drunk when he slept with Eve! YUCKY!!!

JS, Either that, or J.J. will do the accusing. I hope neither happens, cause from everything I've read, I don't think that anyone was raped. I think that both J.J. AND Eve made a monumental mistake which is going to cost them dearly.

edited (do not undo mod's edits)....JS

I hope Eve doesn't cry rape, and I hope Daniel backs JJ up if either one does. As a medical professional, Daniel should understand the actual dynamics here, especially if he consults with Marlena about the psychiatric aspects. Of course, Eve's involvement in the Jill affair needs to come to light too, but Daniel should certainly know enough about the rest of what Eve has been doing to JJ.

When JJ and Eve started going at it I said out loud, "here comes my lunch!" What a barf-worthy turn of events. :sick: I agree with others in that I think Eve will either use this to blackmail JJ to stay away from Paige or she will cry rape. If the writers intended JJ/Paige to be a rootable couple they have completely ruined that now. Not that there was much to enjoy or root for before now.

The thing is, up till now Paige had done more harm to her and JJ with her constant doubt, mistrust, gullibility and insistence to know every detail of his and his family's lives. Being like that would eventually drive him away.

Sparkster, I hope that Eve does neither. I think if Kassie DePaiva/Eve is going to have any sort of truly viable storyline, the writers need to stop writing her in such a nasty manner. In my opinion, Charlotte Ross's Eve was NEVER this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back