JJ & Eve...barf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except, again, there's a huge difference between what happened between Eve and JJ and what happened between Abby and EJ. EJ and Abby was 100% consensual. Eve acted more like a Dimera towards JJ than EJ ever did towards Abby. This was not grief sex. This was borderline grief rape.

..... a better script would be Eve and JJ realizing they are attracted to each other but both fighting it because they care about Paige and Eve still trying to break up JJ and Paige all the while knowing she would like to bed the young 'stallion' .... just my two cents

Except, again, there's a huge difference between what happened between Eve and JJ and what happened between Abby and EJ. EJ and Abby was 100% consensual. Eve acted more like a Dimera towards JJ than EJ ever did towards Abby. This was not grief sex. This was borderline grief rape.

There was nothing unconsensual about it. As majorly disgusting as it was they both 100% willingly got it on. No matter what their reasons were they each went for it. No matter how puke worthy it was neither one either said or implied NO. The two sickos got jiggy with it.

That would be true if Eve hadn't been playing mind games with JJ to break him down psychologically. She purposely, over the past several months:
  1. Hired JIll to seduce him at the party, then ran all over town implying he was lying and had had sex with Jill.
  2. Ran all over town telling anyone who would listen that JJ was just like Jack in order to trigger his fears that he could be a rapist.
  3. Told him to his face several times that he was worthless, was not good enough for Paige, was just trying to get Paige in bed, etc
Basically it was all designed by Eve to trigger JJ's worst fears and feelings of self-loathing in the hopes that he would be broken down psychologically and feel he was not worthy of Paige. She then made the first move once he was at that lowest point.
Saying it was consensual because JJ didn't say no is like saying it was consenual between Eric and Kristen because Eric appeared to be making moves on Kristen on the tape.

Actually, we can't, because Nicole wasn't doing things designed to break Eric down psychologically--in fact, her motivation was entirely the opposite, and she did not engage in a pattern of behavior designed to make him feel like he was so worthless that he wouldn't function normally. Eve might not have planned for JJ to get with her in bed, but when he showed up 99% broken down thanks to what she had done she decided to seduce him.

Saying that it wasn't premediated for Eve to try to break JJ down psychologically when she decided to "work on JJ" when Paige believed him about Jill makes no sense, in my opinion. Her whole plan was to do just that, even if the seduction wasn't originally part of it. That's what makes it not as simple as "he didn't say no, so he consented."

Right. I mean, yeah, Nicole wanted to be with Eric- she was/is in love with him. But no, she didn't make him feel like a piece of crap in order to get with him. Not at all the same as the Eve/JJ disaster.

I think I've made this clear already, but in case I haven't, the seduction probably wasn't originally been part of the plan. But it did fit in with everything else Eve did to make JJ feel like a piece of crap. Her motivation was, again, to make him feel worthless so he would not feel he deserved Paige; the bedroom aspect of it didn't have to be part of the plan for the power imbalance and coercive elements to exist.

No, you made yourself clear. I was responding to Harley's comment, saying Nicole "didn't make Eric feel like a piece of crap to get into bed with him". I thought she was suggesting that was part of Eve's plan, but I see now that I probably read it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back