JJ & Eve...barf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Eve doesn't cry rape, and I hope Daniel backs JJ up if either one does. As a medical professional, Daniel should understand the actual dynamics here, especially if he consults with Marlena about the psychiatric aspects. Of course, Eve's involvement in the Jill affair needs to come to light too, but Daniel should certainly know enough about the rest of what Eve has been doing to JJ.

As of today (Thursday) Eve is so mortified at what she did, it could go just about anywhere. She really needs to leave town.

It will now take five months for the writers to clear this mess up. Hopefully they will hear this uproar viewers are complaining about. Hopefully DAYS will fire and get new ones after this fiasco.
Knowing the direction usually taken by this current crop of writers, it might be only 3 months before Eve discovers she is post menopausal miracle pregnant, by J.J. During the 3 months, Paige will have forgiven J.J. AGAIN and they will finally make love. Paige will also discover herself pregnant shortly after her mom. So, Paige's child would be Eve's grandchild, Eve's child would be Paige's sibling, AND (as a bonus) Jennifer would be grandmama to both!!! LOLOLOLOL. Just fantasizing here at what the writers could do!! I haven't yet figured out what relationship the babies would have with one another.

Knowing the direction usually taken by this current crop of writers, it might be only 3 months before Eve discovers she is post menopausal miracle pregnant, by J.J. During the 3 months, Paige will have forgiven J.J. AGAIN and they will finally make love. Paige will also discover herself pregnant shortly after her mom. So, Paige's child would be Eve's grandchild, Eve's child would be Paige's sibling, AND (as a bonus) Jennifer would be grandmama to both!!! LOLOLOLOL. Just fantasizing here at what the writers could do!! I haven't yet figured out what relationship the babies would have with one another.
just simply rolling on the floor laughing about that last setup of yours....does it make that old song "I'm my own grandpa" come to mind anyone??

Wait a second here......Wasn't Doug dating Julie.....then, while both were a bit tipsy, married her mother Addie? And they had Hope? Addie died, and after a couple of years, Doug & Julie got married? So Julie is Hope's sister, in addition to being her stepmother?

Yep, would not doubt these writers would change it up a bit, and perhaps have mother & daughter pregnant by the same guy. Susala, you are right on with the way TIIC would probably think.

As disgusting as the thought of that story is it would almost be worth it to see Jenn's head pop at being granny to Eve's baby as well as Paige's because her little angel could never sleep with someone so low class (kind of the way she just knew Dan would never be with Nicole).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back