JJ & Eve...barf

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of this that they will be showing flashbacks
all the time :(

Exactly. Today we got flashbacks of the two latest, most disgusting Salem hookups: Daniel & Kristen, and Eve & JJ. Just about back to back! Seeing one of these flashbacks is bad enough, but BOTH?! YUCK!!!

Might have been an interesting story if it had not been done to death. Still have Billie and Nick burned in my retinas :sick: now this...my poor eyes.
People are in a snit over this and was not over EJ/Sami?...ok I digress

Some people on Facebook were saying the same thing, Soaphead, and I agree. I'd still give the 'award' for Worst Boink of the Year to EJ-Sami...a rapist and his victim is just sick. But, JJ & Eve were almost at that same level of disgusting.

Something else I just thought about. Knowing how nosy Paige is (we saw that regarding the whole Kayla rape incident), she'll probably say that she suspects Eve of making love with Daniel. Jennifer will come back, hear about it, and her judgmental self will end up yelling Daniel for getting with Kristen AND Eve. Of course, she won't believe Daniel when he says he never slept with Kristen, AND that he never touched Eve. Ugh!!! And I hope to
G-D they don't try to have JJ impregnate Eve and/or Paige.

As disgusting as the thought of that story is it would almost be worth it to see Jenn's head pop at being granny to Eve's baby as well as Paige's because her little angel could never sleep with someone so low class (kind of the way she just knew Dan would never be with Nicole).
Yes, it would be hysterical!! However, her other Angel baby slept with EJ DiMera, so Jenn's fantasy perfect family must be driving her totally bonkers. And, off to the funny farm with Jenn!

As disgusting as this latest hookup has been between JJ and Eve, the guy sleeping with the girlfriend or wife's mother is a staple and has been done before, both on Days and other soaps.

Others have already mentioned some of the hookups that have happened on Days:

Doug, with Julie and mother Addie, who had Hope. So Julie is Hope's half sister and stepmother.

Jack, with Jennifer and mother Laura.

Nick, with Chelsea and mother Billie.

However, I would not be adverse to the writers leaving. After all, this is one aspect of a failed storyline.

Fans on Facebook are ticked!! Many of them are boycotting the soap because of this storyline, and others are considering it. Days seems to have gotten its "reaction to the shock factor" it hoped for, but the ratings are just going to get worse and worse if they write these same doom-and-gloom kinds of stories that make no sense....

Really? Boycotting over this? Not the raped priest? Not the abusive supercouple? Oy I'm glad I unlinked all my Days stuff on facebook.

It could be Daniel's jacket, since JJ was saying how chilly it had gotten (when he was in the park) and he was rubbing his arms in Daniel's apartment. Maybe he took one of Daniel's jackets before he left.
Yep, it was Daniel's, and I had remarked on twitter about how dumb it was that JJ kept rubbing his arms. (Scene chewing.)
twit.png

Meanwhile I don't find this as gross as everyone else - I just find it to be poorly plotted and very cheaply written. But I hate it to the same degree as those who are grossed out by it, I think.

I don't link to facebook either......except Jason47 and I don't read Twitter much. My recommendation to the "boycotting" fans......"if you hate it so bad, quit watching"...........just sayin. I also don't like this storyline- I don't like any of the "cougar" stories.

The day that Eve fell and hurt her hand and she and JJ had their little "moment", I thought, "REALLY?..They're not going there, are they?" Why in the world would the writers think that was even plausible?? Perhaps if he and she had really hit it off from day one, it might be believable that there could be some kind of attraction, but this makes no sense whatsover. Just bad storytelling. It's as if they totally ignore the characters history and interactions. :confused:

So anyone want to bet that somehow dear dumb Paige will think Eve and Daniel did the deed and of course Jennifer will find out and hit the roof and then poor old JJ will feel guilty knowing it was really him was doing the tango with Evil Eve.

Then when the truth comes out, Jennifer will go to Daniel and apologize and sing his praises, but he'll be mad she had no faith in him, and on and on it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back