John & Marlena Speculation

BringBackJohnBlack

Reaction score
I hope I'm not posting in the wrong place...but this isn't a spoiler - more of a speculation on how John & Marlena will reunite.

I was sitting here thinking how insane it is that Days is doing the "Lost her Baby, trying to hide it story again" - after Kristen Blake & John Black did it 10 years ago. But it started me thinking that what a great trigger that would be for John to get his memory back....

Just a thought - think that's where the writers are going? We know they're going to be together when John & Marlena leave...and we know he'll probably be Old John again when they go... so what will make him remember? Nicole doing what Kristen did to him?

Any other ideas?

The Kristen/John/Baby thingie was during one of the time periods I was unable to watch Days so it's not a repeat for me...I still don't like that she lost her baby, but I have no problem with her tricking EJ....turn around, fair play...!! :D

As for John, will they have him become the old John or just parts of him...?? Maybe Marlena will finally give the new John a chance combined with John really really trying they will leave together to "find" each other...?

You can't know how many times I've asked myself this question. I don't know how the writers are going to do this one. My bet is he gets hit on the head or something...youknow, something lame like that. Or, Stefano does something to him. It would be nice if Marlena busted out some strawberries n creme and John's memories came flooding back LOL. I'd love to see another version of the pier reunion...or the plane...:::sigh::: I don't know...

The Pier, the Plane, and the night of their reunion after the Elvis wedding fiasco.... John carrying Doc up the stairs.... Sigh.....

The Kristen/John/Baby thingie was during one of the time periods I was unable to watch Days so it's not a repeat for me...I still don't like that she lost her baby, but I have no problem with her tricking EJ....turn around, fair play...!! :D

As for John, will they have him become the old John or just parts of him...?? Maybe Marlena will finally give the new John a chance combined with John really really trying they will leave together to "find" each other...?

you know I have been watching the Kristen/John baby thing s/l that is being posted right now by 86jams and I always thought I hated it but I gotta tell you I am actually enjoying it, it is so much better than anything on right now. The dialogue is good and the writing is consistent. John and Marlena just in a room together in that s/l is better than what we have now. Never thought I would feel that way but desperate times call for desperate measures!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you know I have been watching the Kristen/John baby thing s/l that is being posted right now by 86jams and I always thought I hated it but I gotta tell you I am actually enjoying it, it is so much better than anything on right now. The dialogue is good and the writing is consistent. John and Marlena just in a room together in that s/l is better than what we have now. Never thought I would feel that way but desperate times call for desperate measures!!!

Yea, I just loved what Kristen brought out in Marlena. In the years after, John and Marlena were discussing the past women in John's life, Marlena responded, "Kristen drove me crazy. IT drove me crazy." I just love how she still remembers LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was classic John & Marlena time. I've got the shows on VHS tapes, and pop them in when I need a J&M fix. The good old days...Maison Blanche, the Guillitoine in Paris, the Penthouse, the Pier, the Plane....Boy, I'll miss them when they go.

That was classic John & Marlena time. I've got the shows on VHS tapes, and pop them in when I need a J&M fix. The good old days...Maison Blanche, the Guillitoine in Paris, the Penthouse, the Pier, the Plane....Boy, I'll miss them when they go.

yep...can you imagine looking back in a year and saying, sigh...the pier, the plane...that LAB? lmao.

Didn't Marlena have the disc repaired? Sometimes I miss episodes so I'm uncertain what happened to his memory disc.

This thread is supposed to be speculation on the future reuniting of John & Marlena, not their past stories. Could everyone stick to that?
Thank you. :)

Okay here is my speculation on J&M it will be a crappy ending written by writers and approved by the producer KC. LOL!!!!

After being burned so many times by TIIC I really have no hope of a great ending for J&M.

I am really sorry that anyone is so bitter about anything, especially at this time of year.

I think that somehow John is going to regain at least some of his old self, and it will prove their love always conquers all.

I am hoping that Nujohn returns back to his old self. I want to hear That's a fact, and see his eyebrows move again before they leave the show. It would be nice for them to go and meet Shawn and Belle on the ship and travel with them.

I am really sorry that anyone is so bitter about anything, especially at this time of year.

I think that somehow John is going to regain at least some of his old self, and it will prove their love always conquers all.

Not bitter just damn mad that this show has so gone down the tubes and that they feel the need to get rid of two wonderful actors who have brought so much joy into peoples lives. I guess I am just one of those people who tells it like it is and that offends other. When I see someone wronged I go after whoever did it and "that's a fact"!!

Well, it wasn't me or anyone on this board........:)

Wait, wait...I've got the perfect ending....Marlena accepts John as he is, especially knowing he is developing some feelings and is trying really hard, they agree to take off together to get to know each other better and find their way and after they say goodbye to everybody they turn to go out the door to leave, close up of John looking back, and HE RAISES THAT EYEBROW...!!!!

Back