SPOILER !! June 27th week

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday June 27:
A twisted friendship begins between Andre and Kate
.Tuesday June 28:
Summer tells Dario that Clark’s sister is in town asking questions.
Aiden does all he can to remind Hope of the love they once shared for one another as they spend their first day at the Green Mountain Lodge.
Wednesday June 29:
A sleep-deprived and stressed Theresa takes Tate out to the park and ends up falling asleep.
Thursday June 30:
Blanca celebrates with Dario when she learns she got the job as a nurse at the hospital.
Friday July 1:
Nicole is upset when Deimos reveals he wants to get revenge on Kate first before he announces to the world that he's alive.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday June 27:
A twisted friendship begins between Andre and Kate. [How could a "friendship" between these two be anything but twisted, particularly since neither one of them has the slightest idea what the word friendship means.]

Tuesday June 28:
Summer tells Dario that Clark’s sister is in town asking questions. [Instead of announcing new Salem arrivals, this horror show should be announcing her imminent departure.]
Aiden does all he can to remind Hope of the love they once shared for one another as they spend their first day at the Green Mountain Lodge. [Ah yes, the romantic Green Mountain Lodge, the place where Abigail stalked Austin. True love won't be revived here. It's a place where it goes to die.]

Wednesday June 29:
A sleep-deprived and stressed Theresa takes Tate out to the park and ends up falling asleep. [Golly, what could go wrong here?]

Thursday June 30:

Blanca celebrates with Dario when she learns she got the job as a nurse at the hospital. [Another instant nurse? It's remarkable how many new arrivals in Salem can get jobs as nurses. When is psycho Summer going to remember that she too went to nursing school?]

Friday July 1:

Nicole is upset when Deimos reveals he wants to get revenge on Kate first before he announces to the world that he's alive. [This is probably because Nicole knows by now that trying to get revenge on bullet-proof Kate never seems to work out.]

Interesting spoiler about Tater Tot since it sounds like he will get kidnapped. Too bad her
dream on Friday's show wasn't about falling asleep in public with a baby. I wonder w
hat
happened to the nanny?

I wonder if this spoiler goes with the spoilers Jason47 has been posting about with a

villain coming back to town. Maybe, maybe not :)

So Nicole knows Deimos is alive. I wonder if he's in town.

I hope Hope and Aiden have two rooms at the lodge.

Somewhere there is a spoiler about Chloe calling Nicole...wanting to know what is going on from someone else. (perhaps not trusting what "Robert" has been telling her. ???)

Who is Clark? I don't even remember his first name. Is it Clark Kent?

Yes, that was Clark.......and the actress who be portraying his sister is Alla Koret......(I may have misspelled that) Her character name is Janet Bernard, and Clark's was Clark Bernard.

Ahh, why is Jeannie T so exhausted she goes for a walk and falls asleep?? Oh goodie, Kate gets another notch on her belt. :beat:
It's probably very tiring trying to design clothing that will be worthy of a brand named after the sainted Dr. Daniel Jonas. As for Kate, if she adds too many more notches to her belt, it will fall to pieces. The same goes for her bedpost.
That was my first thought, too. And with Jason47's teasers about a returning villain, makes you wonder if it's Kristen and she snatches Tate.
If it is Kristen, she won't be too pleased that the child was renamed after a "root vegetable."
Who is Clark? I don't even remember his first name. Is it Clark Kent?
Mild-mannered reporter Clark Kent would never come to Salem. There aren't any phone booths where he can change.

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9296601/4/

Monday, June 27, 2016
Brady chastises Theresa who admits she's still insecure about Summer.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Blanca encourages Rafe to let go of Hope.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Nicole arrives at Chloe’s to speak with her in person, and is overwhelmed to find Deimos alive.

Thursday, June 30, 2016
Chad is shocked by a note from Abigail he finds in the living room.

Friday, July 1, 2016
A suspicious Rafe gets the security footage from jail, and finds out Aiden visited Andre when he was in jail.

Back