SPOILER !! June 27th week

There are nine more days on which "Days" airs this month (I'm not counting Saturday and Sunday) so Gabi could still make an appearance even though she isn't mentioned in any spoilers. But I've been thinking she wasn't on at all in April but she got some decent airtime in May which is a sweeps month. July is a sweeps month as well.

So I'm thinking if Gabi ends up not appearing at all this month is because they like saving the big guns for sweeps. So yes I am declaring that Gabi a big gun. Because that is the only logical explanation I can think of to explain the ridiculous way she is being underused. You only bring out the big guns when you really need them and need them during sweeps. See it makes perfect sense. *starts giggling manically*

The thing is, other character have been given "no airtime" for weeks at a time, Gabi is just taking her turn. John, JJ, Jennifer, Caroline, Shawn D., Claire, Belle, Theo, Abe.......They do not have story, so are used in the "filler" scenes once every couple weeks. i.e. No JJ or Jennifer since her stand alone episode in May, and then we see JJ carrying in a trunk for Julie, Jennifer standing by having flashbacks to her breakdown the day she finally asked for help.Adrienne went missing for a couple months, not even a mention of her, how about poor Lucas?

Evidently Josh Griffith likes writing just one or two stories, involving just a few characters, and the rest can go take a nap. then someone gets on his case, perhaps, so we get a filler scene here or there.

Oh I get that what's happening with Gabi is happening with a lot of favorite characters of other people as well, That it's not a situation unique to this particular character alone.

I am wondering with Kate Mansi (Abigail) leaving and the character of Abigail being off the canvas for a while if we will start to see Gabi more. There isn't really any other female character in the early to late twenties besides Theresa I suppose to take Abigail's place. But since she seems to be so inextricably tied to Brady now I really don't think of Theresa being in that demo. So I think Gabi should fit bill.

Plus Billy Flynn (Chad) posted a message on Camila Banus's (Gabi) twitter feed back in April indicating they were working together. So those episodes should air in September. And we have Sonny coming back next month so provided they haven't totally forgotten Sonny's connection to Arianna we should be seeing more of both mother and daughter. Here's hoping anyway.

Don't forget that Jen Lilley (Theresa) is also leaving the show. Don't know when, maybe later in the fall. But she has chosen to leave when her contract is over. Plus, we should soon be seeing the change in headwriters' work, (Josh Griffith left in December) so who knows?

That was my first thought, too. And with Jason47's teasers about a returning villain, makes you wonder if it's Kristen and she snatches Tate.
Either that, or if Xander comes back he takes Tate in revenge for the lies Theresa told about him that sent him to prison. I hope, whatever the outcome, that Tate will be okay in the end. There has been too much death and unhappiness on this show and I don't want a dead or injured baby added to that list.

So if Chad finds a note from Abby, did she escape and will that explain her absence while still driving her story forward?

How does Nicole know to go to Chloe's for any reason, does Chloe reveal she is back in Salem?

Smart move Rafe but will Rafe share this info with Hope or work on his own plan to eliminate Aiden?

So many questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just may be in my opinion Theresa gets killed trying to save her child/Tate, and Kate the Terrible finally gets what she deserves, jail time. Deimos gets his for trying to kill Maggie. This would be a great ending to these crazy people and give us a AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA moment. Just me saying. One can only hope. Oh yes, let us not forget Aiden getting his as well. ShaSha

I don't disagree but Aiden only visited Andre once and that can easily be played as him confronting him for the 6 months of captivity. It's not like he visited him multiple times. I'm also betting that Rafe will only get a video feed and not an audio feed. Though I suppose he can track the prison pay phone as well since Andre called Aiden a few times.

Not to worry; Ciara will soon be in her twenties. Will Hope begin calling her "Cuz?" :rolleyes:

Over the weekend, I watched a few old clips of Bo/Hope, Shawn/Belle, Ciara and Claire. Even back when the girls were babies, I could not find one scene with Hope being called Grandma. There were tons with Bo being called Grandpa or Bo and Hope being referred to as Claire's grandparents but nothing of Hope individually. I'm wondering now if this was part of the reason the show gave her Ciara after Claire was born.

Even if Aiden only visited Andre ONCE....he supposedly did not know who had kidnapped him. And he still went before visiting his son. Seems to me, even if no audio, (which I think they do have) all you need is someone who is able to read lips????

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=2827

-Brady and Theresa announce to Maggie, Victor and Summer that they are getting married in August.

-Deimos agrees to clear Nicole’s name on one condition.

-Summer returns to her hotel room to find a satchel filled with money and instructions.

-Deimos agrees to return to Salem with Nicole, who is both relieved and intrigued by what that might mean for them.

-Aiden and Hope share a warm moment back at the cabin

Combined spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9296601/6/

Monday June 27, 2016
Brady and Theresa announce to Maggie, Victor and Summer that they are getting married in August.
Brady chastises Theresa who admits she's still insecure about Summer.
A twisted friendship begins between Andre and Kate.

Tuesday June 28, 2016
Summer tells Dario that Clark’s sister is in town asking questions.
Aiden does all he can to remind Hope of the love they once shared for one another as they spend their first day at the Green Mountain Lodge.
Blanca encourages Rafe to let go of Hope.

Wednesday June 29, 2016
A sleep-deprived and stressed Theresa takes Tate out to the park and ends up falling asleep.
Summer returns to her hotel room to find a satchel filled with money and instructions.
Nicole arrives at Chloe’s to speak with her in person, and is overwhelmed to find Deimos alive.
Deimos agrees to clear Nicole’s name on one condition.

Thursday June 30, 2016
Deimos agrees to return to Salem with Nicole, who is both relieved and intrigued by what that might mean for them.
Chad is shocked by a note from Abigail he finds in the living room.
Blanca celebrates with Dario when she learns she got the job as a nurse at the hospital.

Friday July 1, 2016
Nicole is upset when Deimos reveals he wants to get revenge on Kate first before he announces to the world that he's alive.
A suspicious Rafe gets the security footage from jail, and finds out Aiden visited Andre when he was in jail.
Aiden and Hope share a warm moment back at the cabin.

Back