Kill Calista now

I second all of the above. I think the character of Calista annoys me more than the character of EJ. Let them have a conversation together and we'll just take them out with one hit from the bus! But it's salem. Best chances for them to stay dead if we back up and run over them again at least 393 times.

I second all of the above. I think the character of Calista annoys me more than the character of EJ. Let them have a conversation together and we'll just take them out with one hit from the bus! But it's salem. Best chances for them to stay dead if we back up and run over them again at least 393 times.
Or they could mail a letter together. :rotfl:

EJ has context and purpose in the fabric of the show—even if people think he's a stain.

Why they think we're invested enough in Bonnie to care who harasses her, I will never know. As long as Justin is matched up with her, it all feels like this floating island of crazy. I don't believe in their love. It's weird. I'm fine with riding out the storyline as it's mostly been on the backburner intermixed with the main stories, but I don't want to see it expanded yet alone with this painted-up harpy. I'd fall asleep from boredom if she weren't so loud.

Oh no please this character needs to go. Way to grating on the nerves. We get this crap while they are doing Beyond Days on Peacock instead of including it in the show.
Yes, this is so irritating. Doing the Beyond Days on Peacock. During and after the Great Depression, farmers mixed food scraps and dish water in a bucket and fed it to the hogs. It was called, "Slop." I feel like Beyond Days is getting the better part, while the slop is being fed to the regular show.

Please tell me that the writers aren't going to have multiple Calista hauntings of Bonnie. And don't you think it's just a little weird that Calista is an overdone Bonnie in looks and personality when she was married to Bonnie's brother. Are they going to reveal that he had a thing for his sister? That's what could get her out of "murder" charges.

Bonnie was married to Calista's brother, David Lockhart. Calista wasn't married to Bonnie's brother. Calista's husband was a man named Harrison Lord.

Calista wasn't married to Bonnie's brother. Bonnie was married to Calista's brother.

JS is just too fast for me. LOL

Back