May sweeps 2020

Wow....that sounds so....

Not sweeps worthy so much more of the same and way to much Kristen

Sounds pretty snooze worthy to me. There's a heck of a lot of wash, rinse, repeat of story lines. The only story update I want to see is finding out that Maggie didn't cause the accident, but instead was a victim of the same reckless driver.

I'm still hoping for another twist in the baby switch storyline and that the real Mickey is also alive.

I've seen RUMORS that Zoey had a baby that night who was in distress, and Orpheus and Christian switched her baby with the real Mickey before Victor and Xander entered the nursery. So Victor and Xander actually saw Dr. Raynor working on Zoey's dying baby. Again, it's an unconfirmed RUMOR.

Kristen: The article asks who could blame Kristen. Forget Kristen's feelings. She's getting a taste of her own medicine at last. And if Brady thinks he can appeal to her logic, once again he's totally deluded. The irrational witch is incapable of applying logic to any situation.

Nicole: She's going to actually marry the sourpuss? She ought to stop and think what married life would be like long-term with Mr. Gloom-and-Doom. After a few months playing house with him, she'll be getting nostalgic for life with Pookie.

Abe: He actually hired Kate? Good luck explaining that move when he runs for re-election. Any candidate that runs against him will have a field day mocking his claims to having provided Salem with "honest government." (Rory for mayor!)

Orpheus: So he snatched Baby David? Big surprise. In any case, persons favoring the abolition of the awful ISA, which is responsible for him walking the streets, should use this incident to press their case.

So, if Marlena is home, that must mean it is time for JOHN to be kidnapped. Come on!!! And I firmly believe that the real Mickey is being raised by Zoey and that Orpheus and Evan did the switch. I hope that is all resolved sooner, rather than later. But, I agree that we need to let Maggie see that she didn't kill her grandchild really soon.

Not really anything that interest me in sweeps. I find the Brady/Kristen relationship like Sami/EJ, trying to push them down our throats and they just don’t work as a couple for me. I also don’t like Eric and Nicole together, I really wish they would have tried Nicole and Rafe as a couple. I am still hoping that Mackenzie is alive

I saw in the SOD that they were also going to have several weddings (maybe engagements), not just Eric/Nicole and Ciara/Ben. It also said that even though Maggie finds out about killing her grand baby, they are going to look at that night again because all is not what it seems (really??? We never figured that out.) Is Eli going to be able to hide what Lani does when she lets Kristen escape (and I think figures out they are in Paris); and we are going to "take the journey" with Gabi to find out who Jake is. And they acknowledged that they often have Marlena be the damsel in distress to be rescued by John, so they decided to twist it up and have John be kidnapped this time. Big twist!!! And Ben is beaten up badly (again) by some goons looking for Jake. Oh, and while the DiMera drug is not in Abby's system anymore, it has affected her brain so she still has hallucinations and disappears from the hospital. I guess that is how they are writing her off for a while.

The sad thing is, reading that article, they sound like they are so excited to bring us these stories.

One more thing - they made Kristen stabbing Vic as a distraction for her character because they wanted to keep her out of Sarah's orbit for a while. Their words, "We wanted to build the desperation in Kristen, because she's Kristen."

Thanks, Lisa.

Big twist, John kidnapped. Wasn't he kidnapped recently?

How many will be surprised if there is something new about the
accident? I think everyone has wondered about that one.

The article specifically said "wedding season" and I do think that Ben and Ciara will get married, because they have nothing else for them to do, but they did hint at whether or not Eric and Nicole will make it. And said that those two might not be the only couples. Do we think that Lani and Eli will try again, even though Lani should be in jail for aiding and abetting the escape of a seriously deranged woman, who was under arrest? LOL PLEASE don't have John and Marlena renew their vows after escaping their kidnappers AGAIN. Maybe Kayla and Steve or is that too fast?

They can't end the story about the accident soon enough for me and let Maggie go home. She doesn't even know that Vic is in the hospital, does she? I think she finds out about the baby switch next Tuesday. I think they will do this in phases, of course. First, we will find out what part Summer played and then, later, see if what many of us suspect about Orpheus and Evan switching babies first and find out that Zoey has been unknowingly raising the real Mickey. That will be dragged out for a while, depending on how long the Zoey character is around. I have a feeling she is not long term (even the new actress who will be playing her). MY SPECULATION ONLY (although I think many of you also think this will happen).

Back