SPOILER !! May Sweeps return teaser

Where is Roman? What if Wayne Northrop come back as Roman? I would love for Jack to come back but I don't think he will. But I do think EJ will come back one day then Sami will return (we need Sami back).

I would love for Will to come back but I want Chandler Massey (ex-Will). I don't know why people don't want EJ or Sami back, Sami is Kate's nemesis. I wouldn't mind Johnny Dimera because he is probably grown now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jgk
People don't want EJ and Sami back because they always eat the show. It's nice to see other characters in front burner stories.

James Scott (EJ) has given no indication that he wants to return. If Alison Sweeney (Sami) were to return, I want to see the pre-2012 version of Sami.

Josh Taylor (Roman) seems to have the schedule of a recurring character even though he is on contract. Hopefully with Eric and Carrie around we will see more of him again.

Good question. I know Jensen Ackles (ex-Eric) was on 1997-2000. I thought Carrie and Austin had a stint in the mid 2000s.
OK, looked it up. Cassie and Rex were in Salem from 2002-2005. And I see that Carrie and Austin were in Salem in 2005-2006. I'm thinking the twins were gone before Carrie and Austin returned.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

I hated the alien twins, I thought it was the dumbest storyline ever. I just read about Shane Donovan's twin brother coming back, so maybe that's who.

But the question was whether Carrie had any interaction with her half-siblings, Cassie and Rex (which it appears, she didn't).

If Sami comes back, she needs to admit she sought counseling for her Stockholm Syndrome, and then should be in a love triangle with Lucas and Rafe. Otherwise, she can stay away. EJ needs to remain dead, unless he is coming back for Nicole.

The thing with Sami and either Lucas or Rafe....she would have to be staying in Salem. A short 2 or 3 days is one thing. Long term...nope. As mentioned, she tends to take all the airtime...it really has been great that everyone else is getting their time finally.

Back