SPOILER !! May Sweeps return teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
Not all returns are spoiled many months in advance. You'll be seeing at least one of these people in May.

30821421_1120894434719496_1663460452652906272_o.jpg

First row: Philip, Eduardo, Dario, Xander, Clyde, Shane
Second row: Kristen, Anne, Blanca, Myron, Craig Wesley, Mama Hernandez

Last edited by a moderator:
Please bring back Philip. He is needed in the mix of the Kiriakis family.

Xander can come back, actually I don't mind any of them.

Kristen can stay off for another year or two and only if she is interacting with different characters and not out for John, Brady or Marlena.

Who is the guy on the bottom beside Craig Wesley and who is the blonde to the right of Anne?

The guy beside Craig Wesley is Myron, the computer geek who helped Dario.

The blond is Blanca, that nurse who was the family friend of Mama Hernandez. The one who lived at Rafe's house for a hot minute.

We already know Ben and Theresa are coming back so this person is a surprise.
kat, I had no idea that Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) was coming back to Days so his return would've been a surprise to me. I never saw a spoiler if one was posted.
CTDaysfan, thank you for the link. He must be getting a decent length story arc if put on contract.

Well, no exact length is listed, so.....his contract could be 6 wks., a month, 6 mos. I don't know what kind of story for him, since he is mentally unbalanced, (and that could be controlled with meds) but also murdered people. If he was released from the sanitarium, would he not then be in regular jail?? Speaking of Ben.

Back