SPOILER !! May Sweeps return teaser

I also do see a lot of pro Jack tweets, tho...so there ARE lots of comments directed to the show asking for Jack back

If he was released from the sanitarium, would he not then be in regular jail?? Speaking of Ben.
That or he'd be Police Commissioner.

I'm hoping for Ximena Duque as Blanca. Especially if we have to have a nonsense story in "Mexico" involving Jeannie T, Miguel, his boss, and Chloe.

Maybe Anne? With Theresa back, she needs her sidekick. Also thinking Xander since the one spoiler says Theresa and Chloe don't know if the familiar face they see while being held captive is friend or foe. Since he hates Theresa that would make sense. I'm thinking Victor summoned him to get Theresa.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is absolutely a HARD one to guess, because all the characters listed can be utilized in the current and future storylines. Anne and Shane already I figure would be logically a must with Theresa's return. Clyde also is already tied in to interview with Will and Ben is now contract (have no idea what writing they will do). Perhaps Will actually forgives Ben?

I can see Philip returning out of the blue to be head of Titan since Brady and Sonny, in my opinion, will let both of their personal lives get in the way of business. Sonny most likely will be betrayed by Leo, and Brady will be stuck in the Eve/Theresa love triangle about to happen. Then Chloe can also be in a love triangle with Lucas and Philip down the line. It will make Kate hate her even more.

As far as the Hernandez family goes, Dario to me would be logical to tie in the storyline with Theresa and Chloe trying to escape Mexico. Though Xander would be a twist for Victor to send him to help Theresa, considering their past!

I always want everyone back. It amazes me that prior writers wanted rid of Clyde, Ben and Xander and newer writers saw their value as actors and keep finding ways to bring them back. Ben seems like a tough one to justify, but even Norman Bates was released in Psycho 2 LOL! Usually new writers want us to forget characters like this. Or like Vivian's other long lost son, Ben. I guess that storyline never happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back