Mean Mean Mean Mister EJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woo: I'm spinning on my barstool leading the singing...........

Ding Dong! The witch is dead. Which old witch? The wicked witch.
Ding Dong! The wicked witch is dead.
Wake up you sleepy head. Rub your eyes. Get out of bed.
Wake up. The wicked witch is dead.
He's gone where the goblins go.
Below. Below. Below.
Yo Ho. Lets open up and sing, and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong! The Merry-O. Sing it high. Sing it low.
Let them know the wicked witch is dead.

Just had time to catch up! Love this story CTG! Cannot wait until tomorrow.

I thought for sure the ghost of things yet to come was going to be Parker. Love that it turned out to be Shawn Brady. Oh, I just love this story. Thanks CTG!

Sami Brady is getting everyone started in doing a line dance. Kpatch, Delina, Bellac09, Poirot, Red Squirrel, and Rew, and the WHOLE Salem Spectator Gang is there spinning around on their barstools, making Irish toasts, (oopsie, I just fell off me stool)...

Conga! LOL. Can't wait to see who or what (if anything) will finally make Scrooge see the error of his ways. Thanks for the story Tex!

Can't wait for the finale, CTG! I'm glad all of us here at the Spectator got to be a part of the enjoyment at EJ's death party! :D

Little does EJ know that on the streets of 2020 Salem, he could run across ANYTHING. Terrible and sinister things DO lurk in the dark in the unknown world. Could be the Great Dude in the sky does want EJ to travel down this path. After all, it is up to Elvis whether he wants to change or not. So, along EJ walks muttering nonsensically to himself. Of course, that is not so strange, for this is STILL Salem.

EJ: Bloody dark down this forsaken alley. Wonder if I shall run into Harry Potter and Hagrid? Maybe they could cast a spell and get me the devil out of this place. This is utter rubbish. ME. Visited by Three all wise and mighty Spirits. First, Zack Brady. That’s rich. Grace Dimera. Rather sad at first, but meh…no biggie. Then Arianna. She sure switched teams fast! I haven’t the slightest idea why I’m being picked on. I am Elvis J. Dimera, Jr. I own a mansion and a yacht. My name is POWER. I am….
Suddenly, there is an earth shattering KA-BOOM. Quickly EJ is knocked to his arse and before him stands a shadowy, gloomy looking figure. The apparition is rather large. Not fat, but tall, apparently muscular. But there is no face to be seen. The figure is heavily cloaked in a coat made of the finest suede.

SHADOW: Elvis John Dimera! I have been waiting for you. I didn’t think I would ever get you this far. All those wonderful scenes before your eyes, I thought would drive you mad.
EJ: Are…you…HIM?
SHADOW: The Big Dude? Man Upstairs? The Almighty? Hardly. I just made a suggestion…as I like to do at times...You know..just to see if you could be altered…swayed into being the good upstanding sweetie that everyone wants you to be. I knew you couldn’t do it. The Almighty wants you to change, he was sure he could get you…especially with Grace and that whole alternate 2009 mess. But there is that thing about FREE WILL. (heavy sigh)
EJ: I’m confused. Who are you? What do YOU have to do with this?
SHADOW: Son, I am your worst nightmare.
EJ: I don’t have nightmares.
SHADOW: BAH! I know better than that. I know that you secretly sleep with a teddy bear to keep you safe at night. I think it rather hilarious ELVIS sleeps with a TEDDY BEAR! (insane, scary, deep throated laughter, and then…EJ KNOWS who this figure is.)
EJ: Oh, my LORD. It’s YOU!
Shadow: LORD!!!...(EVIL LAUGHTER) Of course its me! Who else would I be? I have so many names…Ol’ Scratch…The Beast, Prince of Darkness, But you…you Elvis John Dimera may call me SATAN. (He then removes the hood from his face. EJ begins to scream in horror...)

To be continued later TODAY… THE FINALE.

Ooooh, would I not love Elvis to be carried off like those evil shadows in the movie "Ghost". LOL

Great, CTG........

"Oh let me be ... your teddy bear." Good one, Tex! :clap:

I could picture the whole scene before me. Even hearing Elvis scream. Ah, Satan has him now. Seems fitting. Looking forward to your finale!

Just found this site yesterday while doing a search on DOOL. Just starting watching this summer while pregnant and a couch potato-now I'm addicted. Thx Texas girl for this story, you are an amazing writer. This story is riveting! So glad you're going to finish the story today, Can't wait. Merry Christmas everyone!

Cannot wait for the finale later today! I am sooo excited. I wonder who it is!!

I had a problem today - Electricity was out for a few hours because of the rain were aren't used to getting!!! (Thank God for the rain, we needed it!) But I am running a bit behind, still have to vacuum, wrap some presents..etc etc.. I WILL get the last chapter posted, its just gonna be later than I expected. Thanks for your patience!!

Hugs, CTG

12/24/2010

And as promised, THE FINALE!!!!

EJ screams and cowers in absolute horror as Satan reveals his face. But, ah there is a surprise here. This face belongs to a female! As Satan removes “her” hood, it is revealed to be none other than Samantha Brady. With glowing red eyes….She/He/Satan looks and sounds just like Sami, to EJ’s utter dismay.

EJ: You cannot be serious! YOU are Satan?
Satan: (laughs deeply) Really, are you that stupid, EJ? I only look like Samantha because that is who you fear the most. You could not even face seeing her from afar with the Spirit of Christmas Present.
EJ: Yeah, and I am bummed I still didn’t get a present.
Satan: Didn’t she explain that to you? You ARE a dense one, aren’t you, Elvis John? I’ve met some pretty stubborn characters throughout my time. But you, boy. You are one tough cookie to crumble.
EJ: What does it matter to you? Don’t you want all the bad boys and girls to join you in the fiery pit beyond?
Satan: I could care less, Elvis. I just enjoyed having a front row seat to all the mayhem and destruction you have caused throughout your pathetic life.
EJ: You’ve watched me all these years?
Satan: Oh, yes indeed. Kinda like Santa Claus. I know who’s been naughty. (Satan leans in closer to EJ, still on the ground too dumbfounded to move..and whispers maniacally in his ear) you have been a very naughty boy!
EJ: I am not all that…
Satan: Oh, please! Rape, torture, betrayal, liar, murderer, baby kidnapping, child tug of war, then you top it off by stealing money from a very sick child! I must say, Elvis. I am impressed. You are the epitome of EVIL.
EJ: Well, I um…thanks…I guess?
Satan: (laughing) You are welcome! Welcome! Anytime you’d like to join me, I’ll keep a special seat quite warm for you!
EJ: Oh, well…I uh…
Satan: At a loss for words, EJ? That’s a first for a quick silver tongued devil like yourself.
EJ: Uh…Are you supposed to take me anywhere, or show me things? Because I really don’t want to…
Satan: Ah…forget about that, Elvis. I just wanted revel in my victory. I KNEW you wouldn’t turn over a new leaf. You will be vicious and miserable for the rest of your days. And, when the time comes and the ol’ Reaper comes to collect you, I’ll be waiting.
EJ: Quite alright, chap. I don’t think…
Satan: Oh yes. YES YOU WILL!!! (Evil laughter, red/black smoke surrounds Satan/Sami as the laughing continues. She disappears with a BOOM, and EJ is left in the middle of the alley on his hind end…dumbfounded over this latest reveal.)

Was he on the Highway to Hell? Maybe Running with the Devil? Perhaps… But at this point in his life, could he just become MR. NICE GUY overnight? Probably not. The odds are not in his favor…Still, it’s up to EJ…

Shawn Brady: Well, boyo, I thought you’d be a goner for sure. Did you run into any trouble?
EJ: What does it matter? I am doomed. There’s no hope for me.
Shawn: Hmph. What would you expect out of a pig but a grunt? You are such a fool, Elvis Dimera. Do you really WANT to keep on being miserable? I just don’t understand it. Truly, I don’t. There’s an old Irish saying - May you be 40 years in heaven before the Devil knows your dead. Now, the ol Devil is a crafty one. You didn’t make him any deals, or anything like that?
EJ: Well, no. Of course not. But he’s got me. There’s just no use. None at all.
Shawn: You just might as well die right here on the spot then boyo! (Shawn swoops down with a huge scythe, aiming for EJ’s throat)
EJ: What tha????!!! (Suddenly, a blinding light flashes, whooshing, wind blowing, smoke billowing, chimes chiming, church bells ringing, angels singing… Then. Nothing.)

EJ’s Bedroom

EJ is in his bed, sweat pouring off of him as if he’s been sitting in a sauna all night. His heart is beating rapidly in his chest, and he can hardly catch his breath.

EJ: What a terrible nightmare that was! (he looks about the room) It was a dream…nightmare. Was it not?

Just then, Chris timidly knocks at the door.

Chris: Sir, Master, Sir…Um. Shoot. I was instructed to give this to you after midnight. Soon as it was Christmas day. And here it is, few minutes past. I am a little late. So sorry, Sir. I mean master.
EJ: No. Quite all right, Chris. Just let me see what it is.
(EJ takes the box, opens it up and it is a single piece of paper. It reads – “I AM WAITING FOR YOU, EJ!” and as he reads it, the paper catches fire.)
Chris: Heavens to betsy, Mr. Dimera, that was…weird. Strange…
EJ: You have no idea, Chris. And You. You have worked for me for years now. Stop calling me Mr. Dimera.
Chris: Sorry, master.
EJ: And forget the master hooey as well. Call me EJ. This morning is the first day of the rest of my life. And I am no longer going to trash it, nor the lives of those around me… Fetch me my coat will you?
Chris: But, sir…I mean EJ…It’s freezing out there. And it is just after midnight! Plus you are still wearing your Scooby Doo PJ’s!
EJ: Yes, yes…So I am. But I have things to do! People to see! There’s a lot of right I need to make wrong. Oops. Scratch that….reverse it.
Chris: Whatever you say. Shall I call the driver for you…get the car out front?
EJ: Yes. I have to get the owner of Barron’s on the line. It’s time I finished my Christmas shopping.
Chris ( jaw drops, and nearly stumbles across the floor)
But you haven’t bought Christmas in years…
EJ: And that is going to change! First thing I am going to do when the lad wakes up is contact Chad. I have to get the check…um the donation…
Chris: (clears his throat) The one intended for Philip Kiriakis’ ill child?
EJ: You knew about that?
Chris: Oh please, I know a lot about what goes on around here. (covers his mouth) Oops.
EJ: Never mind that now. I am going to change all that has been going on in this dark and gloomy place. Once and for all! This town needs an enema!
Chris: Ugh. Sounds nasty.
EJ: Oh come on, haven’t you seen Batman? With Michael Keaton…Jack Nicholson?
Chris: Afraid not sir.
EJ: E J . My name is EJ.
Chris: Sorry. So what are you going to do? And, um if I may be so bold as to ask…what happened to you?
EJ: Well, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. So I’ll just say this. I don’t like extreme heat, and I am going to all that I can to avoid it. And, I just need to stop being such a toad.
Chris: You can say that again.
EJ: All of it, or just the toad part?
Chris: Just the toad part.
EJ: And, I just need to stop being such a toad.

SALEM SPECTATOR GANG: AMEN!!!!!!!

And, so folks, our little EJ has decided to turn over a new leaf! Praise be! Miracles DO happen. And yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus! Now, friends, this may NOT be the complete end. Maybe someday, we will return to 2015 EJ and see about his…progress. But for now, I wish you all a wonderful Christmas, and a safe, prosperous NEW YEAR!

THE END.

Wow. I don't beleive it, but EJ did change or is a least trying to change. Just loved the ending. Love the idea of going back to Salem in 2015 and see how he is doing. I sort of liked him in the end. Thanks CentralTexGirl. Merry Christmas to you and Bella.

Praise be, and praise to you, Tex, for a fun Christmastime story with a moral. If there's hope for EJ, then there's hope for us all. Enjoyed the humor, enjoyed the story. Great job! Hope you and yours have a happy new year!

Thanks Kpatch, Red Squirrel, Miss Vicki, DJM. I am SO happy you enjoyed the story. I appreciate each and every compliment I have had from you ALL!!! I love to write, and when it's well received...so much MORE fun!

I had a lot of fun with this story. There are so many things I was going to do, that a lot of you suspected I would. I DID want Tony as the ghost of Christmas of Yet to Come - but I thought he wouldn't put a scare into EJ. I also wanted to put in Elvis Presley as a secondary ghostly spirit, but I didn't want to get too carried away. But it would have been funny... And, Poirot I WAS going to end the story with EJ's death, having him carried away JUST like the evil spirits did in the movie Ghost. But, I figured I would give EJ a chance... To kill him in the end seemed like an easy out.
I want to revisit this storyline again... Not just EJ, but to explain why Nicole and Hope became friends. More with Chad and Chelsea. And of course, Phil, Chloe, Sami, Rafe, the kids. What about the club? Does it make it? Hmmm... don't know! More fun, more drama, and of course more laughs.

Thanks again to each of you for the kudos, compliments, and going thru a superfantastical journey with me! Till next time!!!

Central Tex Girl

All those ideas are great and if we are all lucky, maybe it will become a sequel :wink:

Thank you so much CTG! I loved the story and I'm glad EJ finally saw the light. I can't wait for more stories from you, you make me giggle non stop!
I hope all of my new friends here on the Spectator had a wonderful Christmas, I'm giving you all big hugs! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back