Mickey's donor

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As of today, we know a match was found for Mickey.

We know Tate was tested, due to him telling Brady during their phone call.

Some spoilers seem to suggest Gabi is the donor and uses it as leverage to stay out of jail.

But, Gabi mentioned on the morning of her wedding that even though the baby had a stupid name, she wanted to go get tested. It's now the next morning after the wedding. So did Gabi leave the house with her hair and makeup done, run to the hospital for a blood test, then run back home and finish getting dressed for the wedding? Did she call for someone to take her blood while she was twiddling her thumbs at the police station after the wedding disaster? Just when would Gabi have had the time to get tested?

And yet another spoiler article said something vague about who caused the accident that night and that person might be the donor.

Would be interesting if the donor was Evan and he caused the accident, after murdering Jordan. They could also find out he's the DNA match as David's father. Pin it all on him, put him in prison forever, tie it up with a bow, and move on. :rolleyes:

I checked a reliable transcript source; they leave together toward the end of Thursday's episode, and the next episode starts with Gabi back in her bedroom. So it's not impossible. (Not like re-animating the dead or getting a DNA match from your half-brother's kid.)

I thought she had just strong-armed Abby into being an "unofficial" bridesmaid by holding her stuff and so forth.

I had remembered Gabi in her room getting ready in the next episode. That's why I thought she hadn't left the DiMansion.

OK, so Gabi did get tested, so it's plausible for her to be the match (although someone posted medical info that said Gabi wouldn't be a match due to her ethnicity). So if that's the case and she is the match, I can see her using it as leverage to stay out of prison. Especially since this is a supposed Horton baby being saved. I could see Julie wanting dear Uncle Mickey's namesake granddaughter to be saved and decline to press charges. (through gritted teeth)

Gabi's father is not Latino......so perhaps that makes a difference?? Then again, the show pays no attention to stuff like that for anything. We are lucky they don't have sisters and brothers marry!

Sorry, was under the impression it was a false name...an alias, since he was undercover..in his work as an ISA operative....

Back