Mickey's donor

And if it's Gabi, she will try to blackmail someone. You know, "I'll donate my bone marrow, but I go free as a bird for trying to kill Julie"

Well, then perhaps Eduardo wasn't Gabi's father and Mami isn't really Gabi's mother and Rafe and Arianna the First wasn't really her sister. She was some poor child found on the side of the road and taken in by these nice people.
or

The child Xander switched with is Hispanic/Latinx and not Brady/Kristen's nor Sarah/Rex/Eric/Xander's child. Which would make more sense that the first plot switch if Gabi not being Hispanic.

Camilia Banus (Gabi) is definitely hispanic. Her mother and father are hispanic. On the show, her father Eduardo was hispanic and so was her mother. They can't simply "decide" she is not hispanic so I definitely agree with redsquirrel, the writers are just not fact checking......as usual!:rolleyes::rolleyes::angry:

Her mother could have had an affair, could have had in vitro. Since the show never really explored her family at all, anything. Just look at John.....how many different identities or families has he belonged to, how many different names? Forest Alamain, Ryan Brady, Roman Brady, Stefano's brother...cannot remember the first name...(that time he supposedly inherited the DiMera fortune, business,home, etc. as Stefano was thought to be dead) John Robicheaux, Father John, John Stevens, John Black........

These present writers don't care. That said, it is not unusual for complete strangers to be a perfect match for someone in some area.

Stefano's brother...cannot remember the first name
Ryan Brady, son of Pop Shawn Brady's sister, Colleen (and Santo DiMera). Then the show wanted to have Brady and Theresa hook up, so they undid that storyline by saying John did extensive research in Europe and found that Ryan Brady had died as a small child.

Back