Missing Pieces & Unfinished Storylines

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
Did Will adopt Arianna?

Did Bo and Hope legally remarry?

Did Philip adopt Parker and did Daniel adopt him after the truth came out?

What happened to the charges against Caroline for changing the DNA results?

These are a few things I've been wondering about. What are yours?

9cpeKoBBi.gif

Will's name was put on the birth certificate, so, no, I would imagine he did not adopt his own daughter.

We have never been told - I am hoping they did not, and when Hope realises this, she sends a "Dear Bo" letter and stops talking about Charity Galas and St Luke's bake sales and gets her freak on (i.e., she hits the sheets with somebody).

We know Philip changed Parker's name, but we don't know if it's been changed back. As for adoption, in Salem apparently DNA test results immediately connect you to your biological parents, the Law be Damned!! LOL (À la Maggie and her orange eggbaby.)

I think Caroline did 6 months hard time with work release. :wink:

I'll add another old chestnut...Will EJ ever get back at Stefano for his doublecross over the Basic Black pension funds? (Successfully, I mean!!)

Isn't Will's name on her birth certificate? If so, he wouldn't have to adopt her.

I also thought Chloe and Philip had Parker's birth certificate amended to change the birth father's name to Daniel.

Bo & Hope - I don't care at this point if they're legally married or not. If they are, she needs to get a divorce on grounds of abandonment just to clean up the dumb story line of Bo off somewhere fighting the DiMeras.

I think these writers forgot about Caroline changing the DNA. It was a stupid plot resolution to begin with.

The stolen pension funds are another dumb one.

Married or not the show needs to address Bo and Hope's relationship. He looks so bad right now for abandoning Hope and Ciara that I don't care if Hope does cheat on him.

What DA in their right mind would prosecute an 80-something-year-old woman with Alzheimer's for messing with DNA results?

Caroline hadn't been diagnosed at the time that happened.

I'm glad to know that Will is Arianna's legal father. If Nick and Gabi were married when she was born, Nick would have been the legal father. Of course, in Salem, these "little things" don't seem to matter.

Jason, EJ will never put anything over on Stefano. He ain't none too bright when he comes up against the phoenix. :)

I'm glad to know that Will is Arianna's legal father. If Nick and Gabi were married when she was born, Nick would have been the legal father. Of course, in Salem, these "little things" don't seem to matter....

Actually that depends on the State in the US nowadays. And this was a big point when Nick was recouperating from the experience on the island. And as you mentioned, Salem is a State unto itself, LOL.

I forgot (probably intentionally) about the Chloe/Daniel/Birth Certificate thing.

Why would Will have to adopt his own biological daughter? I'm pretty sure Nick was the one who made sure Will's name was on the birth certificate after Will saved him from Jensen.

What is the sex of Carrie and Austin's baby and what is their name? SOD answered a fan question a couple weeks ago saying it was a son named Aaron Roman but I've never heard that on air. So I don't believe it.

Why doesn't Hope mention Shawn, Claire and Zack other than on Christmas? For that matter, why don't Marlena, Sami, Eric and Brady mention Belle and Claire? They were all supposedly close to Belle.

Why doesn't Rafe have actual storylines at the police station?

What happened to Abigail's pregnancy scare since Stefano was in cahoots with the doctor?

Is Daniel Rafael Walker really dead?

What about all those checking accounts Alice had in 7 countries. There were 9 of them. Who was it took the money out?? Why was she putting in in and going in such a roundabout way?

Why was EJ's baby picture in a box in alice's attic.

Nicole has lost 2 children. Why has there never been a mention of a grave? I suppose for the same reason no one take a quiet moment alone to at least think about their late father, mother, sibling, spouse.

I think they were to find out something f4rom a banker friend, but Doug made only a very brief, barely audible reference to the guy being unable to help. (That storyline was from a replaced writer, so the new ones (and are on presently) must have decided to just ignore as best they could.

I keep hoping that they (TPTB) "ignore themselves" into oblivion!! We could initiate a campaign....send in a story a month and the editors will just put them together for us. If each person who watches Days sends in one finished manuscript a year they'd have enough "food" to feed us for years!!! Continuity? Why worry about it...at least each day would be an adventure in good watching!!

What DA in their right mind would prosecute an 80-something-year-old woman with Alzheimer's for messing with DNA results?
It just might happen in Salem. Sweetheart Melinda would probably prosecute her own grandmother, and poor, dopey D.A. Woods is probably so desperate for a conviction, any conviction, that he'd be tempted to go after Johnny, Sydney, and Allie for jaywalking. (He wouldn't dare mess with Ciara.)
Actually that depends on the State in the US nowadays.
If I recall correctly, the general rule is that the man named on the birth certificate is the presumptive father, meaning that anyone challenging what's on the certificate would need proof, whose availability in Salem always depends on "da plot."
I thought Doug and Julie were to have been on a cruise to Africa to find some information about Alice's letters about EJ's paternity.
The writers may not be the only ones to forget this pointless trip. Doug and Julie have probably been on so many cruises that they've forgotten the African one. (Probably, the only way they'd remember it is if the ship was hijacked by Somali pirates.)

But still prosecuting Caroline for the switch would have gotten any DA voted out of office.
I disagree. She should have been banned from volunteering at the hospital and should have at least had to do some community service. What she did was a very serious matter...except, of course, in good ol' Salem, USA.

- Who was the mysterious Halloween figure who followed Jennifer around a couple of years ago ? And why was he/she following her ?

- Who left the plant on her doorstep when Jack died ? Is Jack really dead ?
- What happened to Maggie's other eggs ? :eek: O.K. Seriously, I don't care ! I don't even care that she found Daniel, who is not her son !!!! :beat:

Back