Monday, July 9,

I don't see any reason not to have a gay character on the show.

I completely forgot about Harold, he was a riot! Wasn't that when Jack was pretending he was gay to Greta because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Jett had already told Jeremy he was engaged before he ever met Chelsea. And he already had Danielle's picture in his wallet.

@PAllison...Jett seems to have a plan. After all, he cannot keep Danielle as his "fiancee" forever, since she is obviously married and can't be leaving her husband all the time. Perhaps he set the stage to Nick, for an eventual breakup. The gal lives in some other city, long distance relationship and all that. So, he can claim a "dear John" letter later on, perhaps.

I absolutely LOVED Harold. I think the actor was great. But then I thought Dan Wells (Stan) was absolutely super as Sami being Stan.......and I really and truly wished he could be brought back as Eric. It would be so perfect.
Harold was editor on the Spectator, and Jack, Vern, Harold, Jennifer...a delight.

HI this is my first write. Just had to get in here and respond.. Love reading these ... Wouldnt it be weird if Shawn Sr. was Colleens son with Santo. And he thought it was his sister cause they brought him up thinking that to save Colleens reputation.. Never know ... Thanks Poirot for writting these day ahead.. I dont have a tv anymore to watch so this is only way i get to hear about the program.. Your doing a great job..

The previews have shown Shawn Sr. as a young boy with Colleen before she had her whatever it is she has with Santo....

Poirot wrote:
Jett had already told Jeremy he was engaged before he ever met Chelsea. And he already had Danielle's picture in his wallet.

You're right....hmmm...I'll have to ponder this awhile..!!

Perhaps Jett is actually an ISA / police officer or some such and is undercover. For that matter, Danielle might be too....

I hope this hasn't already been said, but I'm wondering if Jett is working undercover or something to bring down Jeremy? If you notice, he never does any of the deals with Max, or talking to anyone about putting in money, he seems to always be on the sideline of the business. His Uncle Abe is a cop, maybe he is along the same profession?
I may be way off base, but that might explain a few things about him.

Sorry Alice, I see you are thinking along the same lines as me.

I am also wondering about whether Santos and Colleen had a child. There are so many possibilities of who it could be though. Shawn Sr is to old, but if he was two when this started, then it could have carried on for years, and maybe it could be John...I mean did we ever really learn who he is? Sure, an Alamain somehow, a Demira somehow...Just hard to say...It certainly would make life interesting on the show if John turned out to really be part Brady and Stefano has known all along! And thus the reason he used him as a pawn and a fake Roman! I guess we'll find out soon enough, and I agree the beach thing and all the storylines with the 'kids' is pretty boring, thank God the DeMira's are back! gotta love Stefano and his evil ways!lol

orry i didnt see the preview of Small Shawn Sr. with Colleen. I too think Jett is under cover agent.... Hope you all have a good weekend..

There is definately something going on with Jett, but unless Jeremy is into something far larger than fake designer clothing, I don't think they would be after him. Now with the Dimeras involved, there is probably more too it, and this could be a way for Jett to get on the inside. But I think Jeremy is just as clueless as everyone else as to whats going on.

I agree about Jett jcart....with the DiMera's involved with Jeremy, I just don't believe they are marketing in designer knock offs...that's way off the DiMera style. Jett could be working undercover. Maybe Abe contacted him and he came back to help him...?? The Lexie thing about not wanting Jett to see her was strange. The explanation she used made sense, he might tell Abe she was back, but I think there is more to it than that. Would love to see Jett move out of the beach blanket bingo group and have a good s/l. And yes, Jeremy is absolutely clueless...!!!! About most everything actually.

Back