Monday, July 9,

Poirot wrote: Elsewhere in this forum, PAllison has posted a link to a video clip of Colleen the nun and Santo....
Colleen comes running into the church holding the hand of a little boy (Shawn, Sr.) stopping 2 guys from beating up on Santo.
this clip is the preview for Tuesday.

I would love to see this clip, where can I find it?
Thanks

I love your flag! Great job with the post as usual. Thanks again. :sun:

I am so happy that the Santo and Colleen scenes are coming. I can't wait to see the way they interact, maybe it will be similar to the way that Sami and EJ were before she found out he was a Dimera. I think that when Sami reads these letters she will really start thinking about EJ more and it will really make Lucas mad. Jett/Jeremy/Stephanie/Chelsea.....SNOOZE CITY!!! I could really care less about them, thank god for the Dimera's, (and EJ of course!!)

Jett might need a cover if he were undercover to expose an illegal import/export scam. Remember how upset Bo was when Max tried to give the baby designer clothes and doll. But, you could also be right about the fit Chelsea threw over yucky Jerkemy. Jett plays it cool, makes Chelsea think, "poor nice guy done wrong"! then falls into his waiting arms. To kiss it and make it all better, of course.

Hmmmm...Santos is in the import/export business, now Jeremy and Tony are in the import/export business. Is their silent partner Art Vandelay...!!!!!!

Oopss.. I have a mispell in the previous post! It should be their instead of there! I hate it when that happens!!!

Back