Monday, June 25th

Marlena wanting to alter test results and Sami stopping her from doing it? It's official. Salem has now entered the Bizzarro World.

It was almost like a test to show that Sami has really changed.

I liked the idea of Marlena finally doing something that wasn't noble or just. I was surprised to hear her say that she was willing to help Sami in that way. It seems that she always condemns Sami's actions instead of supporting her. It was a great change of pace in Marlena's character.

That's it! This new Stephanie has gone far enough! I know that I've said enough times how I feel about her, but I just need to do it again! She's gone from being a nice, smart young woman, to a total brat! I am just really hoping for two things:

1: Steph will clean up her mind!
2: Jeremy breaks up with her and she gets some sense back!

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone who likes this new Stephanie, I just think that she's really, really immature!

You are not alone, AD......I have not seen a good word anywhere about her.

On any comment board I have read - NOBODY likes the new Stephaine - (reading IMDB.com for DOOL comments). I don't mind the actress - she is just doing what the writers are giving her - to do - but come on... can anyone really change overnight like that?

Actually, calling Stephanie a brat is one of the nicer things that have been said about her.

You're probably right, jcart. I could probably think of much worse things to say, but I'm not n the mood to get fully angry about Stephaine, yet. Btu I'm getting there. Did you hear what she said to Chelsea (sp?) on Wednesday? "Just let Nicky down gently". I'm sure she'll be saying that once she finds out the Jeremy is a dirty, cheating, rat! BOT, It wasn't too had of an episode, however. I really hope Nick goes to Roman about Kate blackmailing him. But, of course, he won't. I just think that the blackmail storyines are getting old. Don't the vets of Days have anything better to do anymore than hold info over the younger crowd of Salemites?

Back