Monday, March 31st

Thank You!!!

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this site Poirot!!!

I for one, am really glad I get to keep up with days at times like these when my days get so busy that I don't get to watch the shows.

It is really cool to be able to talk to other people about the show that we all like so much! There is so much details and efforts put into the show..that I personally notice: clothes.. hair.. make up.. sets...actor's acting...i guess I could go on and on...

its really nice to to come here..and read stuff that others notices.. just like I did!!

I used to watch days while in school and always had class mates to talk about it with.. now that I am 3000 miles removed... its nice to come here and have this out let.. and to hear from others.
It is frustrating when I see arguments.. makes me not want to post anything.. :(

But the effort it takes for all of this!!.. Administration.. making things function better... I know this is a HUGE effort... it is more than a full time job!!!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate this site and the opportunity that it offers.. to me!

elvisjrdimera........

Welcome to our board! That being said, I believe you over stepped your bounds. We are friendly, and we all have our little HO's but we try not to hurt each others feelings.

EJ (James) is a beautiful man and I love him, Lucas (Bryan) is also beautiful too!
It is well known that i am a Lumi fan, but I have never hurt anyone's feeling expressing myself.

Poiort, works so hard for us to have a little fun everyday, ans she does not deserve to be treated this way.

Please lets all have fun, I have made so many friends here and am happy to have you as one also, but ask that the nastiness be left at your desk, not on our board!

can't we all get along :)

I've been reading for over a year but this is the first time I have posted anything. Thank you pirot for all you do to keep us informed about Days. I am so sorry that you were attacked on this site and hope that people will realize that after all your hard work put into this site that you deserve to be treated better then that. I have never seen anyone say that kind of stuff to or about you before and hope you keep up this site and not let thoughts kind of comments get to you. I work all day and therefor can't watch days and havent seen it in over a year. I read yours and Dustins pages everyday. THANK YOU...
I know many people have opinions about who Sami should be with but I personally do not care one way or the other. I do hope that everything will come out and EJ will have to pay for the crimes he has committed. Also nobody seams to remember that Sami and Lucas share Will and that they will still have a connection even if the twins are EJ's. I hope they bring Will back soon to get Lucas out of jail as he needs to be there for Allie, Johnny, and Sami when EJ goes down for being a bad boy.

Sigh... I had really enjoyed the EJami break. I love Sami and EJ (seperately) but their storyline is lame and painful to watch, and it is ruining the characters. Wouldn't it had been lovely for in Monday's show EJ walks in and says "The immigrations realized their mistake and I'm fine, Oh and here are the annulment papers." Sami signs them, and that is that! End of story. Then Nicole can come back and turn EJ's head and he can go off with her. Then Lucas is released because of new evidance that proves he couldn't have done it and he is reunited with Sami.

... hey I can dream can't I? :)

Thanks for the write up of the show Poirot!

Long Time Days fan

My husband has been watching days since 1975, me from the mid 80's. We are both long-time days fans. Does anyone remember, when EJ first came on the show, he and Sami were "taken" with each other. Remember the dance near the lake? Ok, yes he raped her and we are supposed to forget this, but they do have a certain chemistry with each other. I like watching them interact, but I also miss Lucas. Lucas and Sami don't seem to have the same chemistry, but they are supposed to be long time loves. Thanks for all the posts, I love reading about the day ahead and keep up the good work!

Thanks Poirot on noticing Chelsea's frown on Morgan's....um, attention to Nick. (Since Morgan shows attention to any guy it's hard to get excited on that).

I am glad Max didn't just come up with this stuff on his own, but I still don't get why he wouldn't talk to Nick about it. I feel like this is all done at Nick's expense and since Chelsea is becoming obsessed with Dr. Tanningbed, I just hate to see Nick be clueless in other areas of his life.

But if Max and Nick give the latter his own story outside of Chelsea, I will support it, if only to see more Blake on my screen.

LOL...I just remembered, this is a soap opera, not real life, oh yeah...silly me! I like Sami, I think she has really grown as a person on the show, from the pain she was as a teenager and younger adult. You know who I miss though, I miss Jennifer and Jack.

re: Jade

Jade, I like that scenario much better than anything involving EJ and Sami, I think he and Nicole would make an interesting team...I'm with you on that one!

Is it even possible for twins to have different dads, I may have to research that one, because it seems so ridiculous that it just ticks me off.

It is absolutely possible. They are fraternal twins (two separate eggs fertilized by separate sperm), not identical (one egg that splits into two separate beings). Sami was raped by EJ the same day she made love with Lucas. According to the Planned Parenthood website, it can take up to 6 days for an egg to be fertilized. So, EJ and Lucas could have had sex with Sami several days apart and it still be possible for each of them to have fathered one of the twins.

Thanks again Poirot for all you do -- I for one really appreciate it all and love to hear everyone's comments and opinions on this board. When I start reading angry or controversial posts, it just makes me cringe because I'm always afraid it's gonna get out of control. You do a great job of moderating on this board and keeping the peace. Thanks! :)

Wow!

I don't post for a couple of "days" and look what happens!

Poirot, I for one absolutely love this site, and if you have done any editing, I have not noticed.

As for the Lumi or the Ejami fans, either way people are very passionate about how they feel with both pairings. I do admit, I always wanted Lucas and Sami together, but at the same time, I cannot deny about the chemistry between the characters of Sami and E.J.

People need to remember that this is a soap opera, and personally if everyone is happy, that makes for a pretty boring show. I remember thinking Marlena should have never been with anyone but Roman. The chemistry between the two characters at the time was phenomenal. But, I changed once John came on the scene. Did they stay together the whole time? Well, no! John had his time with Isabella, then time with Kristen. But he and Marlena found their way back to one another eventually. It could be the same with Lucas and Sami. We need to give some room to these writers to expand and go into different directions with the show. If that means no LUMI for awhile, then so be it. I don't like how the writers wrote the whole "rape" story line. I think they regret it immensely, and part of that is because of the actor who portrays E.J.

Sorry for the ramble. But, I feel that for a poster to attack Poirot was completely out of line. I know a lot of forums have what they call "trolls" and I have to wonder if this wasn't done to incite the board. This is a friendly and fun board, where personally, I feel safe in posting my thoughts and opinions. I just appreciate all that Poirot does and to be honest, maybe this thread should be pulled.

Wow, just want to say, thanks for the spoilers and previews! I think that Sami is a great character played by a wonderful actress. I enjoy watching her with all the characters...she's so talented that she makes every scene enjoyable! I'm also so happy that Days has Drake back...even as NuJohn...better than no Drake at all. lol Again, thanks for the work put into this site. I do the TiVo also and skip the scenes that I don't care to watch (usually the college gang, but that's just me), so it's nice to know I have company.

I've been reading for over a year but this is the first time I have posted anything.

Welcome to the board. You stated things very well and you are a great addition to the board.

Wow!

I don't post for a couple of "days" and look what happens!

Poirot, I for one absolutely love this site, and if you have done any editing, I have not noticed.

As for the Lumi or the Ejami fans, either way people are very passionate about how they feel with both pairings. I do admit, I always wanted Lucas and Sami together, but at the same time, I cannot deny about the chemistry between the characters of Sami and E.J.

People need to remember that this is a soap opera, and personally if everyone is happy, that makes for a pretty boring show. I remember thinking Marlena should have never been with anyone but Roman. The chemistry between the two characters at the time was phenomenal. But, I changed once John came on the scene. Did they stay together the whole time? Well, no! John had his time with Isabella, then time with Kristen. But he and Marlena found their way back to one another eventually. It could be the same with Lucas and Sami. We need to give some room to these writers to expand and go into different directions with the show. If that means no LUMI for awhile, then so be it. I don't like how the writers wrote the whole "rape" story line. I think they regret it immensely, and part of that is because of the actor who portrays E.J.

Sorry for the ramble. But, I feel that for a poster to attack Poirot was completely out of line. I know a lot of forums have what they call "trolls" and I have to wonder if this wasn't done to incite the board. This is a friendly and fun board, where personally, I feel safe in posting my thoughts and opinions. I just appreciate all that Poirot does and to be honest, maybe this thread should be pulled.

Excellent Posts - you made some very good points! And I too appreciate Barb for posting and putting up with us! She does a great job! I know she is a Lumi and I am an EJAMI - but Barb has always been fair on this board and when things get heated - she shuts the heat down - it's her board and I respect that!

fantastic, wonderful post, romagirl! I love how you put it!

I love the whole troll angle. And yes, I have been on a few times on many boards where there is a troll who comes on to say stuff and leaves...and the rest of us deal with the fall out! I don't understand it.
I love this board and thank Poirot for the work she does getting a summary typed up every morning. I know that is rough for her...so let's try to come on and have a good time, and not make comments just to rile everyone up.

This always happens when EJ is on! We haven't had this in weeks. Why does that man always start stuff?

fantastic, wonderful post, romagirl! I love how you put it!

I love the whole troll angle. And yes, I have been on a few times on many boards where there is a troll who comes on to say stuff and leaves...and the rest of us deal with the fall out! I don't understand it.
I love this board and thank Poirot for the work she does getting a summary typed up every morning. I know that is rough for her...so let's try to come on and have a good time, and not make comments just to rile everyone up.

This always happens when EJ is on! We haven't had this in weeks. Why does that man always start stuff?

ITA - Yet another great post! That EJ - he hits the screen and the comments section is on fire...

@ Poirot, just got a chance to read the day ahead. So sorry about the other poster's attack. I just want to say that I really enjoy this board and am gratfull for all that you do to keep the board up and running. I can image that it takes a lot of your time, but it gives me so much enjoyment.

Thanks for the summary of the show today. For the first time since I started vacation I will get to see the show. It should be fun to see Sami and EJ at Chez Rouge. They interact so well together. I am also looking forward to seeing Hope and Ava together. The whole show sounds exciting.

LOL, O.K. you guys have made me smile, and actually laugh really out loud. Especially at Mr. Tanningbed. That cracked me up.
I knew this morning that as funny and entertaining as the EJ/Sami scenes were, that some unpleasantedness would undoubtably develop here anyway. I tried to head it off with editing and was not successful. I did have to eventually delete a post. Never did think about "troll".....hmmmm.

And I will thank all of you now, because you ALL kept level heads, and did not add to the problems. I appreciate it. Truly.

For the record, I like Bryan Dattilo's portrayal of Lucas, I like Alison Sweeney's portrayal Sami, I like James Scott's portrayal of EJ.
All three are beautiful people, good actors, have great rapport with each other, and do a good job with the material they are given. And I am not gonna rehash anything. Love you all. Thank you again.

Back