Monday, November 12th

I'm thinking that Kate admits firing her gun in church. I doubt she would shoot at EJ because of their past relationship and her fear of Stephano but it would be in character for her to shoot Sami to get Lucas back. I also think Lucas is very angry at Sami right now because he knows she has feelings for EJ and he knows how good a liar she is...it wouldn't surprise me if he is mad enough to kill both of them not just EJ. I know its a long shot but I thought I read an article interview with BD where they asked him if Lucas was capable of murder or shooting EJ and he said yes and then a hesitation and her too or something like that. I have to go back and look for it. I didn't think about it at the time because he didn't reference Sami and it could have kate. I could also be delusional like EJ LOL. Anyway its getting good. Stephano could also have hired someone to take out Sami after the vows were exchanged so he could hhave EJ and his grandson without having to deal with a head strong Samantha who has so much control over EJ.

I didn't actually watch the episode, but I know Lucas was there. But did we SEE him, or could the lady in black have been Lucas? LOL

I also think Kate fired her gun in the church. I do not think Lucas is angry at Sami.......and he did not take that gun to the church.

OH, my gosh, I just remembered something. Lucas packed the gun into a big box, and shipped it via UPS or something, (it got picked up) to himself! Oh, shoot, I will have to go add this into the show. I am truly sorry......I thought it was very odd, but forgot about it when typing up the show.

Flossy wrote:
If the woman in black is really Andre, how in the world could no one notice such an ugly woman! :)
S/He had a veil completely covering her/his face.

I was hoping the LADY in black was Grandpa Shawn. Just a wicked thought

:laughing: Rhonda. I think TWIB was too thin to be Grandpa Shawn...he's kinda portly. Hmmmm...where was Caroline??

"Vomit in a sack and send it tothe writers, if they are still on strike it can be waiting on their desk when they get back. EWEEEEEEE :-(
"

You guys are cracking me up.

Alligato- How much are you willing to wager that Roman, upon finding a gunshot hole in Sami's gown, said "what da hell" "rotfl"

I think when I read that Sami has a hole in her dress, I said "what da hell". LOL!

This is getting so good!

@marbear........you win! :rotfl: :rotfl: Actually, he says "What da hell is this".......but close enough. :woo:

I'm going to be laughing my butt off and thinking of you marbear when I watch it on Monday!

Gotta love when Roman says "what da hell". It's part of the drinking game, you know.

Just a thought. What if the lady in black is Chloe???

Just a thought. What if the lady in black is Chloe???

hahahaha omg! be careful what you wish for, especially in the puking department. yesterday i wrote that i would puke if sami felt sorry for EJ, and this morning i woke up with a serious case of the stomach flu! i really didn't watch today's episode as i was trying to sleep so i wouldn't throw up more.

like i said, oh..those of you who are talking about sending the writers some throwup in a bag.... becareful what you wish for!

ugh, my tummy!

I find it odd that Colleen is pressuring Sami to be with EJ when Colleen walked away from Santo.

marbear wrote:
Alligato- How much are you willing to wager that Roman, upon finding a gunshot hole in Sami's gown, said "what da hell" "rotfl"

:laughing:
So true!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love how everyone is pondering who did it and I am playing Justin, forensics analyst and knows who did it....it is a great storyline....

I have blonde hair and wear a blue shirt in the scenes.

Darren

I love how everyone is pondering who did it and I am playing Justin, forensics analyst and knows who did it....it is a great storyline....

Darren

darrenzancan wrote:

Darren

Any chance you will be called back to shoot some more scenes? Read an article about your character and it said something about finally a cop who can ask intelligent questions!!! Sounds like you did a great job! Hope they decide to call you back! Wouldn't that be something.

My guess is that Marlena shot EJ ... Kate did fire a gun but it missed... and I don't know about the 3rd shooter?

I too had the thought that it could have been Stefano that either fired the gun or had Rolf or one of his other flunkies do it, except not to get rid of Sami so he can have control of Johnny, but so that he would have an excuse to keep this vendetta going. We all know he did not want it to end. The only flaw in my theory is that if Stefano did do it or ordered it done, then he would be off the show in jail somewhere and since we just brought Joe back, it would be pointless for him to be the trigger man.

Back