Monday, November 12th

Have to say Darren Zancan as Justin did a marvelous job. I really was expecting him to return when he went off to examine something. When I said he asked all the right questions, that is exactly what I meant (as CJ phrased differently). Very no nonsense, get right down to the nitty gritty. LOL.
I do hope Days does a call back, the Salem PD definitely needs a shot of intelligence injected into it. LOL

I find it interesting that Colleen has been haunting Sami a lot lately...what if it is really Colleen who has come back, finally to set things straight. It definitely would make for an interesting plot, and I still have a feeling that John was a real Brady/Demira, and that is why Colleen ran off...I guess time will tell. It would certainly fit that John was Colleen's child and she has finally come back and is seeking revenge against EJ>Stefan for his death...hmmmm, we can hope.

I find it interesting that Colleen has been haunting Sami a lot lately...what if it is really Colleen who has come back, finally to set things straight. It definitely would make for an interesting plot, and I still have a feeling that John was a real Brady/Demira, and that is why Colleen ran off...I guess time will tell. It would certainly fit that John was Colleen's child and she has finally come back and is seeking revenge against EJ>Stefan for his death...hmmmm, we can hope.

Sorry for the triplicate guys, the page kept telling me I timed out and my comment did not post...go figure!

Good Golly Ms Molly, Not one but 3 shooters. I think that EJ is going to become nice after all this. Sitting in a wheel chair all day can do that to you. Sami will stay by his side and eventually fall in love with him etc. What else can she do. Why would Chloe hide behind a veil and wear a black dress? I doubt it is her. How long will this go on the Black Dress Lady? I Tivo it and fast forward to the parts that are boring.
Ok enough from me today.
Thanks again Poirot for doing this for us all.

Alligato wrote:
I think when I read that Sami has a hole in her dress, I said "what da hell". LOL!

This is getting so good!

K you all seriously crack me up!!! I LOVE IT!! I always watch DOOL at night after I get home from work. I'll be thinking of you Alligato when I'm taking my "what da hell" shot of whiskey! :clap: After the week I've had I need to participate in the drinking game. :laughing:

Back