Monday, October 15th

The episodes where Rolf says the tests show EJ is not the father were on July 30th You can check Day Ahead, check Dustin's recaps (at bottom of his).....check Prevuze...they all say the same thing.

Okay at this point, even after reading the q&a in SOD is there any way that Drake isn't leaving Days? I just can't bear to watch the death of John Black (though I'll be glued to the set) knowing that we will not see John again...say it isn't so.
As for the twins...I've always thought that at least one of them had to be EJ's. That's an unlikely scenario in rl, but in the world of soaps, anything is possible.
Also I've read almost everywhere that Lucas is leaving the show...is this true? :duh: :?:

Maybe we won't see John Black again...but that doesn't have to mean that we won't see Drake again. With all the DNA tampering that goes on in Salem and all the identities he's already had...maybe they will solve the John Black riddle once and for all and give him a new...and final...name and identity. I know, I know...I'm grasping at straws. Hey, deNial ain't just a river in Egypt....

Poirot wrote:
The episodes where Rolf says the tests show EJ is not the father were on July 30th You can check Day Ahead, check Dustin's recaps (at bottom of his).....check Prevuze...they all say the same thing.

Better yet here's the clip .... not once did Dr.Rolf say he did the test or took a sample ... he was referring to Sami's lab reports - (which could have been altered)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIeRo5JdL3s

I think at least one of the babies are EJ's. I want to say also that EJ had the results changed to protect the babies from harm. But then again, maybe it was just a mishap on Bart. However if both babies are EJ's it could be an exit for Lucas to be out the the picture. Lucas would not stick around Sami at all if they are not his children.

I still think EJ could have changed the results to save the twins when he found that the procedure put them in danger.

Also, maybe Rolf's test showed that even though EJ was not the father that maybe the mother was related?

Maybe John is the son of Colleen & Santo and Stefano, being so angry over their affair, eventually found him and kidnaped him and turned him in to his greatest pawn, to help torment the Brady's (his own family). Maybe Stefano let John believe that he and Tony shared the same mother. Have they ever run DNA on Tony & John to prove they're brothers?

Maybe that's why he was targeted by the (plug your ears) vendetta because he really IS a Brady!

Isn't it fun to let our imaginations run wild until we know for sure what's going on? Some day it's definitely more entertaining than the show but, seems lately we're getting our money's worth.

I am just so sad over the loss of John Black. I have loved his and Marlena's love story through the years.

I'm so tired of the Sami/E.J. show, and the loss of this character is truly an injustice to DOOL. Especially because Drake has been part of the cast for so long, it just does not seem right to just have him sit in the shadows for months, and the BAM! you're gone

Hi...I am new to posting, but have been reading for some time now. Thank you to Poirot for all of the time & effort you put into the Days Ahead. Just a thought, do you think that now with John being killed off, Marlena will step up for Sami & marry Stephano to end the vendetta? Just a thought that popped into my head.

Poirot, thanks sooooo much for Days ahead. You do a great job!! Have been reading for some time, but this is my first post. Days has improved alot lately, now I'm actually anxious to see what will happen next. While, I will miss John, it seems his character has done it all. Also, so Sami - I really like her has the "good" Brady.

Poirot, thanks for all you do. Your posts are great. It is the first thing I read in the morning. You are the best.

I think Andre changed the tests. He knew if Stefano died he will take over since he knew EJ never would. And now Stefano realizing that Andre was so out of control that he had new tests done to check his own theory that Andre wanted him dead.

Would be interesting when it comes out that EJ really is the father.

Ok this is a first for me to post, but I'm a long time reader and much longer time watcher, and certain things really bother me about scenes the writers create.
Poirot wrote in the recap "Belle sobs to her mom, what are we going to do. Marlena holds her as she cries, telling Belle they will call Bo, Hope, Kayla & Steve, Roman, everyone who loves John, so they can come and say goodbye."
Maybe they should have added "Brady" in that list being that none of the other people are actually relatives. They could have made up some dumb story about him not finding a flight, but atleast mention him.
My thought is maybe Johns death is what will bring Chloe back, but I guess we will find out soon.
My thought on Sami's DNA results, maybe Roman is not the father, nor is Stephano, maybe it is John. With Days anything is possible.
I just hope the writers writers will some day learn that the little attention to details are sometimes what fans appreciate the most.

ya know Poirot, you may be right. I too think the DNA is about Sami. Maybe Sami is the Dimera.

I really hope that Sami is NOT a DiMera. This whole enevelope scandal with Sami has really got me anxious to know what is happening.

so when Sami was at hospital getting checked out yet again after the whole gas thing ... Stefano paid someone to get a new sample and had the test run over again....
Since getting a DNA sample from the babies requires a large needle, I think Sami would have aware that it was being done.

I believe your mistaken darling. It was Bart that ran the tests and came out telling Rolf to stop the DNA doesn't match. Rolf just nodded his head and said yes this appears to be true. And remember when Stefano asks what Bart was doing running the tests in the first place Rolf said he had to give Bart something to do to keep him busy and out of his hair.
Bart was only checking the test results. He did not run them.He would hardly begin to be qualified. Rolf did. He had Bart comparing and checking.

Better yet here's the clip .... not once did Dr.Rolf say he did the test or took a sample ... he was referring to Sami's lab reports - (which could have been altered)
I cannot watch anything on youtube. Common sense says that if Rolf was using previous lab results, which were not correct, he would believe that everything would check out fine. And not bother with anything.(And remember the previous "doctored" tests would show a match.
Rolf did his own tests while Sami was knocked out, and assumed they would match with Stefano/EJ because they ALL had previously been told that EJ was the father. So he did not do any comparing. AND he gave Bart the task "to keep him busy".(And the results from that test were being compared with Stefano's blood tests. If Bart had not been there, Rolf would not have bothered to check at all.

Poirot......You and I certainly are on the same wave length. I too thought the envelope had to do with Sami herself not the twins. Now on the other hand remember Sami is a twin..(Eric). So what is good for one is good for the other. Could there be something we missed here?

The other scenario with the FLOATING DNA that always seems to be the most unsolved question, even when we have the answers, is always changing.....So yes the twins or one of the twins could be EJ's.....I am exhausted with all this toying around...I wish they would all make up their minds already. :hammer: :rant: ShaSha :wave: ;)

I think everyone is forgetting the clues that Bryan Datillo has been giving..
The babies may be Dimeras but not by EJ but by Lucas who may turn out to be a Dimera.

Magdalena :woohoo:

Days has entirely too many intertwined relationships already, without making another one. Sheffer is not fond of the DiMera clan, and did not want them in the first place. He finally agreed to bring them back. Well, Andre is dead, Lexie is now a "Carver", Tony has referred to being the illegitimate son of gardner several times, Benjy is dead. On Monday, Stefano makes reference to having to go to Tuscany soon on some "business". So....the DiMeras are being more or less eliminated. And that leaves EJ. Yes, his last name is Wells.....but either he has to be UN DiMera'd......or???????

You know, I would actually like that. I would like some mysterious person from his past to creep up on him.

Let's make him squirm for awhile. :evillaugh:

Back