Monday, October 15th

Poirot, I'm sorry you can't watch youtube because if you did you would see that cj and I are indeed correct. It doesn't make sense that an unqualified Bart ran those tests but the undisputable FACT is, he did! Rolf merely looks at the paper Bart brings out and tells Stefano the DNA doesn't match and the clip illustrates this without the slightest doubt or question.

I am so sad that they are killing John Black off. I think somewhere I read where he wanted to leave. Maybe not. Another Soap will pick him up in a minute. He is so darn handsome.
Such is life. We will just have to wait and see.

How can they do this to us? All of us who have been watching "John" since we were kids, and have been waiting years upon years for his true identity to be solved. *Shakes her fist angrily at the writers. They could have at least wrapped up his storyline for all of us.
I've been a Days fan since 1982 (I was ten years old when I started watching days with my grandma.)

Thanks for the lovely way you write the days ahead, Poirot. I don't know if I could have watched this without have a way through it and be prepared. Of course, I teared up just reading it.

About the dna test results, If they were on Belle, I could see that Stefano would be interested, but not on Sami especially. We know that Rolf had results that EJ could not have fathered the babies and Nick sent his dna test off to a private laboratory so no mistakes could be made and that came back that Lucas is father of both babies. If they make this a litter then it's a total rewrite. and I, too will quit Days. No way am I watching a litter in any story.

Oh, and Bart could not have done a dna test. He could be the messenger both ways but it takes very special equipment to do a dna and special training to interpret the results.

Okay this is the LAST time I'm going to post this and then I'm just going to take comfort in the fact thta I KNOW without a doubt that I'm 100% correct in saying that it was BART, NOT Rolf who did the tests on the plane. Rolf merely nods his head and agrees with the test result paper Bart shows him. In fact, re-watching the clip Rolf actually sid the results APPEAR to be true. For those of you who can watch video, watch the following link of that scene and you'll see for yourself.

(Just so you know this is the right clip it just starts with Lexie/Bo and then Roman/Lucas/EJ scenes at the police station you can more the pointer in to about the one minute mark to see the actual Bart/Rolf/Stefano/Sami on the plane clip.}

sorry I just watched the tape and it is just as Poirot said...Bart was just looking over the records because Rolf was giving him something to do.

Maybe Rolf is a bad Dr and just assumed from what he heard EJ was the father and did not look at the test

but neither Bart or Rolf did the test....Bart just noticed something was wrong..because Rolf had him look over the paper work

darktruth wrote:
sorry I just watched the tape and it is just as Poirot said...Bart was just looking over the records because Rolf was giving him something to do.

Maybe Rolf is a bad Dr and just assumed from what he heard EJ was the father and did not look at the test

but neither Bart or Rolf did the test....Bart just noticed something was wrong..because Rolf had him look over the paper work

Okay. Sorry. I re-watched the clip for the THIRD time and darktruth you are correct. Bart was looking thing over "checking" Sami's records. But there's also no indication that Rolf did the test either. Rolf says "these lab results show" that EJ is not the father and he doesn't know how that happened. This time I watched really closely-lol- and noticed that Rolf said THESE not MY (indicating that he MAY not have done them himself). So it's actually unclear WHO did the test results. But my guess is that whoever it was that did them, EJ was somehow smart enough to switch the paperwork and make the LAB RESULTS say he's not the father to protect Sami and his child or children :woohoo: .

But one way or another we should know for sure soon! Ugh! This show keeps throwing me curve balls it's so frustrating! But I'm loving it! :hammer: :laughing:

Thanks for pointing this out Darktruth! So we were all partially wrong and partially right but you hit the nail precisely on the head! Kudos to you :clap:

hey gossip_girl...that is what I love about this site..
we can all say what we want and see things different
we all have a view....but at the end of the day..the writers could make u right...lol

thanks for showing me where to watch the show on u tube,,ty

I have a question that goes back a couple weeks because I was on vacation. I read the summary's but am still not clear. Why and how did Benjy end up switched in the casket with Roman? Was Benjy already dead when placed there?
c4curious

Evidently andre dug up the casket, (we saw the lid open and a bright light on Roman, with him gasping for breath). We all have no idea how Benjy died, except that he was found dead in the coffin when Bo & Abe dug it up. It has not been mentioned so far. However it was, Stefano should never, ever have forgiven Andre for that. Never.

I watched the clip on YouTube and I think Poirot is right. Bart says that he was comparing test results not running tests and Rolf states clearly that these test results are unrefuteable. He also says the results from Sami's BABIES, plural, which leads me to assume that they tested both babies.

While I am just loving everything about Days and the action right now...and I am REALLY loving all these people on the boards, I must say that I am tired of the death on Days.

I thought we were done for awhile after the SSK story, but all in a month or so, we had Stefano's fake funeral (still a funeral), Benji dying (just morbid awful), Andre falling off a building and dying, John hit and run dying. And is John the Brady that is supposed to be dying or is there another?

I am hoping that after all of this is done, we can get to some happier times and brighter storylines...especially after John is gone. It is very sad.

I would agree, all these deaths are draining....as was the brainwashed Steve Johnson story.
I truly am ready for some action/adventure and definitely some romance. And I do not mean sex and just rolling in the hay, etc.

However, next week is going to be very difficult....and those airheads from Alpha Sky Ho are not going to offer any relief when the show cuts away to them. sigghhhhh.

I am new posting- here is my thought-
could Sami be a product of Colleen and Santo? Colleen was never found.. is it possible?
Or it could be that sami paid someone to switch the results to Lucas being the twins dad

No, Sami can not be the product of Colleen and Santo. IF there is a child, he/she would be somewhere in their 50's.

I admit I don't know a lot about DNA and how things match or don't match, but, if the twins' DNA was not a DiMera match, how could Lucas be a DiMera?

1st of all Sami cannot be a DiMera because if she was she would not be a dead ringer for Colleen Brady because there would be no Brady blood in her.

As for the thought of Lucas being a DiMera, that could be but i agree that with the DNA test is would have shown that there was a link to EJ even though he was not the father. DNA would have shown a sibling fathered the baby.

:?: :?:

hello everyone im really disapointed that days would kill off john he was such a good actor and he will be missed. Im also curious as to what the dna test said i cant wait till tuesday

My guess is they ran the DNA test on only one of the twins.the one that was Lucas's.never thinking they could have different fathers.I read something about Lucas having nightmares because the twins don't look alike.

BIG WELCOME.... :laughing:

imnew
mygoodness
junebug64
veronica
Ricky

Hope you enjoy the BOARD we are great here and have lots of fun........ShaSha :welcome:

[size=small][color=006600]Twins very often don't look alike. Naturally boy/girl twins won't look alike (well, they might for awhile) and most fraternal same sex twins don't look alike. I hope the writers don't want us to believe that makes Lucas suspicious. I sometimes think the writers underestimate the viewers' intelligence[/color][/size]! :rant:

Back