Monday, October 15th

mygoodness! I'm sooooooooooo with you there! What stupid reasoning (if one can even call it reasoning) on their part!

Btw, :welcome: to the board!

WOW....SO MANY POSTS ON THIS SHOW!!!!! I can't wait to see all the scenes with Marlena, I will definately have my tissues ready!!! So much to comment on, as so much was said. Well I'll start with (surprise,surprise) EJ and the twins. It does seem likely, as others have posted that he would switch the results himself to make the kids not seem like they were his. He was soo furious when Tony(but really andre) was trying to take the baby(only 1 at that time) It really does seem possible.
I really have no idea what could possibly be in the envelope that Stefano had delivered. I do think that Poirot was right in thinking that maybe they do have something to do with JUST Sami. There are soooooo many senarios that could play out. I just don't know which ones i like the best.
OH I CAN'T WAIT, LOVE THE MYSTERY ENVELOPE!!!!
Thanks Poirot for all the posts, I would be lost without them

I'm really excited about today's episode as well. I have turned in to a huge EJ/Sami fan. This is by far my favorite site. Thanks again Poirot for all you do. Can someone tell me where on youtube I can what clips of the show? I love to watch the old clips and not just the musical montages people put together. Although Juicy EJ is really fun to watch. I too think that at least one, if not both of the babies will be EJ's, I hope so at least. This is going to be a great week and sad one too at times. But there should be a lot of great performances. I can't wait.

ejsamifan - if you go to youtube and type in EJ or Sami and days of our lives, if there are any certain dates you want to watch, most likely there will be plenty to choose from. there is sooooo many great clips. I for one, love going to youtube and watching lots and lots of ejami clips. hope this helps you.

Oh, man! Break out the tissues! This is gonna be a sad, sad week! Those tears you see in Martha Madison, Ali Sweeney, and Diedre Hall's eyes...yeah, those are real.

Now, onto Stefano. He is the KING of the double-standard! He has been carrying out Santo's vendetta for the last how many years, and now he starts preaching to Tony that he can't let the past rule his life?! Uh-uh! That's a little too much for me!

FANSINCEDAY1 wrote:

Maybe that's why he was targeted by the (plug your ears) vendetta because he really IS a Brady!

Somehow reading it from you made me laugh - not want to scream...*L*

Back