Not romantic

I totally agree ktspirit. Ben set up a roll in the hay and something to eat afterwards. Now if it were a candlelit dinner, a night together and breakfast in the morning it would have had some romance.

And just a quick addition.... The table was off to the side and covered. Had it been set up in the middle of the room so that is what they saw when they opened the door and came in it could have been romantic. But it was set up like "here's the bed! let's do it".

Maybe Ben isn't very experienced and then Abby will be disappointed, lol.

Oh I don't know about that, kt. Abby seems to have been a quick learner and they've written her like once she likes something, there's no stopping her. She's turning into the female Horndog, Brady 2.0!! Plus I hear she likes to read everything and anything she can get her hands on so I'm sure she's up on the "Kama Sutra" and the best selling "How to Please Your Man Without Really Trying". :wink:

I was thinking the same thing..Did Ben even bother to ask Abigail if she wanted to get a room and do it? She just had the whole EJ affair come out a few weeks ago and now she is jumping in bed with another guy! this chick doesn't waste any time at all! and what kind of apartment or room allows no visitors?? so none of your family can see where you live? makes no sense! i think Ben is living in that stock room for club TBD and was too embarrassed to tell Abby..

I wanted to be in favor of this couple but it just came off really icky. It wasn't just the hotel room. It was the lead up to that with them talking about wanting to do it but not having the place to do so. The actual love scenes were fine but all the other stuff was just kinda gross. This is one of those couples I really want to be on board with but I'm not sure I can get past the ick factor. Not to mention they are rather boring.

I fast forwarded the scenes yesterday and today. No interest.

The only thing that could salvage this for me would be Abigail running into EJ on the way home and then sleeping with him too and giving us a Who's The Daddy story. But I know that's a pipe dream.

Someone mentioned on twitter that Ben might be a lot more interesting if paired with Jeannie Theresa. Not a bad idea.

I agree with what everyone is saying. Up until the past few days, I did not mind this pairing and thought they were cute together even if they were a bit boring. However, I did find this hotel room set up to be extremely bizarre. What I would like to know is where Ben got the money for that room? I thought he was calling around but every place he tried was too expensive for his budget.

Abigail :rolleyes: Is she trying them out? Chad ...him well he wasn't that great, EJ hmm well let me try him again I'm not sure...Ben Lets give it a go.
For Cryin out loud Days. Maybe Eve can pimp her out till she figures out what she wants or gets satisfaction....lol cue Rolling Stones music for Abby

Back