November preview

Especially Kate!!! LOL.

However, Liz married 8 times, besides the lovers. Sami seems to have a big supply of wedding rings herself, right? Then there are those who lucked out. I remember once Sami pulling all her huge supply of wedding dresses from her closet. Used, of course. LOL

Definitely am intrigued by some of that preview. Hey, even Sister Mary Moira will show up! Hope breaks it off with Rafe who admits, he is no Bo, which is apparently her problem with him. (good line).

Sami has always had another man in her bed before the sheets have to be washed. Unfortunately, that habit rubbed off on her step-brother, Brady.

As others have said, much of this is predictable, including Will as an amnesiac who thinks he's EJ, Kristen posing as Susan Banks (it's good to know that Susan didn't really leave Edmund Crumb), and an enraged Abe. What's somewhat surprising is Kate actually realizing that it's her fault that Theo was shot (being Kate usually means never having to say you're sorry) and Ben being the one who tells the unvarnished truth about Sami. The Hope-Rafe break-up is semi-surprising, but him actually going back to Sami wasn't anything that I'd expected. Rafe returning to the Salem screecher has to be one of the worst rebound affairs in Salem history. It's tempting to say that he'd have been better off resuming his affair with Kate or seeking out the terminally-dull Jordan "Tammy Sue" Ridgeway and her cat, Arthur.

I’m really hoping Anne and Lucas finally end up together. There is no doubt they would provide some desperately needed comedy and levity to Salem.
I wouldn't mind seeing Lucas & Anne together either, but it seems they're leaning towards him & Chloe. Lucas is in desperate need of a true love, always has been. I don't see it being Chloe at this point. I think he's always considered Sami as the love of his life, which is why it makes more sense if she hooked up with him rather than Rafe. She'll be leaving soon enough, so instead of Rafe (who is supposedly madly in love with Hope) why not her & Lucas? Big mistake on the writers here.

I know the scene was short lived at the station with Rafe & Chloe, but they might be worth exploring as a couple. It's time Rafe found a true love, and a real chemistry with someone, because it was non-existent with him & Sami or Hope.

Sami's men doesn't hold a candle to Nicole or Kate. They clearly out number her in the men department.

Sami's in the running with Kate and Nicole. She's been involved with six men: Austin, Lucas, Franco, Brandon, EJ and Rafe.

At least you can count how many men Sami has been with. You'd have to double or triple that number for Nicole and Kate.

Unless I'm forgetting any, Nicole was with Eric, Lucas, Brady, EJ, Victor, Trent, Daniel, a brief fling with Colin Murphy, and a one night stand with Roman.

You can add Deimos to that list. As I said, she out numbers Sami easily.

I also am having a problem with WHERE it is divulged that Kristen is impersonating Susan, and I have watched that preview a dozen times already.

In Alison Sweeney's (Sami) tweet, she just posted 2 fire emoji symbols, which I guess is her way of saying the preview is "on fire".

In the preview video, there's a very brief flash near the end of Kristen in a slinky red dress in Will's Memphis bedroom (it's right before they show Sami and Rafe tearing off each other's clothes).

As I said, she out numbers Sami easily.
She only has 4 more than Sami, and one of those was just a one night stand.

Thanks Trish W, Poirot and Katmouse for the previews!
Actually, of all Sami's pairings, she & Rafe did well together, the kids loved him, we always saw them as a family, doing family stuff, which was nice.
This was the only time I ever really liked Sami. I like Rafe and hope the writers give him a good story. I have liked Rafe and Hope at times - and sometimes I wish they would just be friends. The fact Hope is Commish still makes NO sense to me! And I like Hope, but commish???!!! NO!

Not only will Rafe never be Bo, he'll never be EJ.
Seems like Rafe is doomed IF he takes up with either Sami or Hope. Perhaps it's time for him to take care of, and :love:himself!

Maybe that is the problem with other pairings as well, Days immediately "pairs" characters, instead of just letting things go along and have chemistry happen where it will, instead of trying to force it.
I don't understand why everyone has to be part of a couple! Being single and happy is a real thing. It would be nice to see this portrayed on Days too! I know several young women and men who are choosing to be single, maybe these choices are from watching the "relationships" on Days (and other soaps) and deciding they want no part of such relationships! :rolleyes: I was a very happy single Mom for many years. Then I met my very special Pal and now we've been married for 37 years! So, I can see both sides!
Ben calling Sami sick? That's great!
:rotfl::rotfl:

What's somewhat surprising is Kate actually realizing that it's her fault that Theo was shot (being Kate usually means never having to say you're sorry) and Ben being the one who tells the unvarnished truth about Sami.
Love the reference to "Love Story" quote! I certainly agree and NEVER saw either twist coming! Let's give a big shout out to the writers:clap::clap::hug:

I don't even know what to say/think about Brady, Eve, Susan, Will, etc.

@JS.....yes, I saw the woman in the red dress....laughing. Doesn't mean it is Kristen, nor that she was impersonating Susan......but that is just MY opinion.

Back