November preview

synopsis of spoilers

John/Marlena
Mardevil is unleased. She chains John in the DiMera crypt. The devil wants to corrupt his soul. This is
a test of John and Marlena's love.

Steve/Kayla
Steve is worried about John. Marlena tells everyone John is out of town on a case. Steve thinks
something is wrong since John is his partner. Steve with Kayla's help try to find out what happened.

Ben/Ciara
Ciara is pregnant. Ben and Ciara are happy. Susan comes to town and senses something is wrong
with the baby.

Susan
Susan goes to Marlena and tells her about the baby. Then Susan realizes something is wrong
with Marlena.

Doug/Julie
The holidays are near. Julie misses Doug. She finally takes matters in her own hands.

Nicole/Rafe
They finally give into their feelings. After sleeping together, they feel guilty. Nicole says it was
a big mistake since he's with Ava. She tells Rafe go back to Ava. She throws herself to EJ.

Sami
She contacts someone and says she's kidnapped.

Abe/Paulina
It's time for their wedding. Paulina is still deciding about telling Lani the truth. The devil as
Marlena is doing the ceremony. How will the truth come out?

Brady/Chloe/Philip
Philip thinks something is going on with Brady and Chloe (again). Instead of believing and
trusting them, he gets more paranoid.

Abby/Chad/Gwen
Abby and Chad know the truth about Gwen and her miscarriage. This hurts Gwen's relationship
with Jack. She clings to Xander, but something happens and she might lose him.

Kate/Roman
They are taking steps to be together. They are both invited to Abe's wedding. They don't know
if they should go together.

Kristen
She's in custody. She turns to two people who help her out unexpectedly. These two people
get work together and help bust Kristen out.

so, Abe is shot and even flatlines, but is out and about, all hale & hearty very quickly, in time to get married.........(to someone the complete opposite of Lexie, who he recalled with great love and talked of being with forever just a short time before all this)

I can't believe Kristen is going to escape again. This is getting beyond ridiculous. And you just know she'll be coming again for Nicole, Brady and Chloe.

Nicole and Rafe making love is great. But why can't Rafe just dump Ava beforehand? Now he has cheated on Sami with Carrie, on Hope with Sami, and on Ava with Nicole? I also can't believe Nicole is so desperate not to be alone that she throws herself to EJ. Sounds more like Sami--who, if you ask me, should only be coming back to Salem if she will reunite with Lucas. Hopefully she gets to message to him about her kidnapping.

Ben/Ciara
Ciara is pregnant. Ben and Ciara are happy. Susan comes to town and senses something is wrong with the baby. [Ben and Ciara are in dire straits if the best hope for their child's safety is batty Susan Banks.]

Sami
She contacts someone and says she's kidnapped. [How will Sami react when she realizes that nobody cares that she's been away from Salem.]

Brady/Chloe/Philip
Philip thinks something is going on with Brady and Chloe (again). Instead of believing and trusting them, he gets more paranoid. [This is utter nonsense. The writers should just have Victor place Philly in Bayview and put a quick end to this absurd plot.]

Kristen
She's in custody. She turns to two people who help her out unexpectedly. These two people get work together and help bust Kristen out. [Hopefully, before this happens, Trask has freed Justin and the mighty X-Man. And if Lani is one of those helping Kristen, I'm going to throw something at the TV screen.]

Why does Susan have to be involved with Ben and Ciara? And why is she the one to realize something is off with Marlena? John gets abducted but Susan figures it out? Come on.

I'm calling it now. Nicole will probably get pregnant by Rafe and then Eric will come back. I'm here for it.

We are truly never going to get a happy Brady and Chloe, are we?

Nicole was infertile in her youth, and now, the character has to be pushing 50 as is Arianne Zucker (Nicole). (Not that the writers care about consistency.) Getting pregnant from a one-night stand with Rafe would be a hard turn. However, I have always wanted Rafe to have kids. I wish he could have kept Jordan's son David.

Everyone seems to find Marlena's behavior wacko. Belle actually seemed clued in although she's been gone. Maybe she'll write it off as Halloween silliness, but the signs are all there.

My favorite pairing for Nicole? Brady. I know they're not going to go there again anytime soon, if ever, but I always liked them together. I also liked Brady and Theresa once they weren't drugging and partying.

I like Nicole with Rafe. Why can’t Rafe finally be in a happy relationship??? I was disappointed when he and Hope broke up but I really like him with Nicole. He brings out the best in her.

Back